South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narberth Classic MCC

+15
OWEN450X
shocker
JTM525
Gareth Gates
wayne xr
wolfy
Taffy300
ryan rooster
keith husky 450
kirky
juljam33
JimboTD5
Viv
sparks
Mathew_3066
19 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Narberth Classic MCC - Page 10 Empty Re: Narberth Classic MCC

Post by keith husky 450 Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:43 pm

well done to gareth gates for riding all the way home to fetch nige a new Tyre for his bmx as he had fooked his up your now his hero:chink:
keith husky 450
keith husky 450

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:54 pm

keith ktm 450 wrote:well done to gareth gates for riding all the way home to fetch nige a new Tyre for his bmx as he had fooked his up your now his hero:chink:  

It won't last! No Very Happy
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by keith husky 450 Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:56 pm

shocker wrote:
keith ktm 450 wrote:well done to gareth gates for riding all the way home to fetch nige a new Tyre for his bmx as he had fooked his up your now his hero:chink:  

It won't last! No Very Happy
smiler lol!
keith husky 450
keith husky 450

Back to top Go down

Post by ryan rooster Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:44 pm

Good day 11 laps first race on song love in it then striped front sprocket thanks Keith for help to change it
ryan rooster
ryan rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by juljam33 Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:02 pm

keith ktm 450 wrote:A big thank you to mathew and jimbo for the  chocs biscuits and crisps we wouldn't have got through it cheers keith wayne jules

Nothing to do with me, I only had a crisp off wayne coz I thought they were his cheers
Tough first race for me had a really good 3 laps was right up there and then the tank was suddenly empty and I went backwards into the grips of sparks who I must say rode well (h and h suits you sir) but rides of the day got to go to jimbo whos only been riding flatcocks for the last 2 yrs mathew whos new beta is now an old beta and viv for entering after 1 trailride top effort guys cheers
The only thing I got to add to that is I must improve my cardio for next time ..... if there is a next time lol!
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by Viv Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:16 pm

juljam33 wrote:
keith ktm 450 wrote:A big thank you to mathew and jimbo for the  chocs biscuits and crisps we wouldn't have got through it cheers keith wayne jules

Nothing to do with me,  I only had a crisp off wayne coz I thought they were his cheers
Tough first race for me had a really good 3 laps was right up there and then the tank was suddenly empty and I went backwards into the grips of sparks who I must say rode well (h and h suits you sir) but rides of the day got to go to jimbo whos only been riding flatcocks for the last 2 yrs mathew whos new beta is now an old beta and viv for entering after 1 trailride top effort guys cheers
The only thing I got to add to that is I must improve my cardio for next time ..... if there is a next time lol!

Yea cardio is the key jules. lol!
Viv
Viv

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathew_3066 Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:32 pm

Awesome day thanks lads. Bike is looking newish again now after a few hours cleaning it down.

As regards to the goodies in my van they weren't mine, they were Jimbos. Needless to say he called you all wankers when he found out you had eaten is easter egg, was looking forward to that of the way home.

First time going a event and loved it. Need to get more time on the bike now and learn a few things on how to attack certain situations. Currently laying on the sofa with leg and forearm cramps. Loved it!

At the checkpoint getting stamped next round rooster. I have never seen someone snake up a straight line at 45 degree angles drifting a bike all the way. Brilliant !
Mathew_3066
Mathew_3066

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:36 pm

Viv wrote:
juljam33 wrote:

Nothing to do with me,  I only had a crisp off wayne coz I thought they were his cheers

they had plenty of cardio eating jimbos easter egg & sweeties Snigger
sparks
sparks

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathew_3066 Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:43 pm

sparks wrote:
Viv wrote:
juljam33 wrote:

they had plenty of cardio eating jimbos easter egg & sweeties Snigger

Just think those calories you burnt off this morning Juls, you undone by eating the eater eggs lol! lol!
Mathew_3066
Mathew_3066

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne xr Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:02 pm

Enjoyed watching you all race today was a pleasure to see Ryan 's distinctive riding style. Julian and Keith bullied me Narberth Classic MCC - Page 10 276680 into helping them eat crisps teacakes and easter egg but they were lush smiler
wayne xr
wayne xr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next