South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shropshire mini adventure today

+6
brownie
steve
JTM525
Taffy300
mufynman
shocker
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shropshire mini adventure today - Page 2 Empty Re: Shropshire mini adventure today

Post by shocker Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:44 pm

JTM525 wrote:
shocker wrote:
JTM525 wrote:Cracking pics Gary cheers I see you've got yourself a Garmin at last Laughing

Yes, now in the Garmin club - can't use it for toffee, but just had to be in the club Very Happy
Its getting a popular club now! I reckon Steve will even join soon lol!

Not when he see's the price Very Happy

To be honest, was more than happy with the way the Memory Map worked - just less happy with the way it randomly conked out!
As well as the quality also like the way it's hard wired in, the clear easy to read screen and the directional maps
It seems a bit slow to get it's bearings compared with the Memory Map one though
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Shropshire mini adventure today - Page 2 Empty Re: Shropshire mini adventure today

Post by brownie Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:51 pm

Nice pics m8.
a gps defiantly enables you to venture further afield quicker than a map.
Nothing worse than stopping every couple of minutes trying to remember 1st left. 2nd right etc.
At least with a gps you can cover more than 50 miles in one Day When you have no idea where u are going.
brownie
brownie

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:52 pm

Until it packs up Laughing
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by whyzedd Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:34 pm

Had a pig try to chomp a mates tyre once . Greedy bastid . Llandridod Wells it was . As for the poofters from Londinium , Hmmm.
whyzedd
whyzedd

Back to top Go down

Post by JTM525 Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:28 am

shocker wrote:
JTM525 wrote:
shocker wrote:
JTM525 wrote:Cracking pics Gary cheers I see you've got yourself a Garmin at last Laughing

Yes, now in the Garmin club - can't use it for toffee, but just had to be in the club Very Happy
Its getting a popular club now! I reckon Steve will even join soon lol!

Not when he see's the price Very Happy

To be honest, was more than happy with the way the Memory Map worked - just less happy with the way it randomly conked out!
As well as the quality also like the way it's hard wired in, the clear easy to read screen and the directional maps
It seems a bit slow to get it's bearings compared with the Memory Map one though
smiler
That's the one problem i find with it, when you're out with it and perhaps want to look a bit further afield and touch the screen to scroll it takes ages to update the map which is odd as you'd think as it's all built in that it would be instant scratch I find it ok if you just stick to your planned route though
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:17 am

Cracking pic's & report shocker Very Happy
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by gregorious77 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:26 pm

Enjoyed that read.
Shame about the horse lover gating a right of way though! battery grinder needed for that one.
gregorious77
gregorious77

Back to top Go down

Post by whyzedd Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:33 pm

or a DRZ 350 .
whyzedd
whyzedd

Back to top Go down

Post by ray vince Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Did they make a drz350 ?
ray vince
ray vince

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:54 pm

steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next