South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wyegate trial

+6
HondaMicky
geraint
wolfy
ray vince
JTM525
shocker
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wyegate trial - Page 5 Empty Re: Wyegate trial

Post by HondaMicky Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:01 am

JTM525 wrote:Cracking day today! We only seen limekiln and pant glas, some made it look easy and some made a right meal of it lol! I ended up marking on limekiln with Clare Bishop shouting out the points and Mel pulled out stricken bikes from the slippery rocks! affraid
Didn't see John but tgen again I don't what he looks like lol!  will find out saturday!

Had a cracking day cheers . Fived Limekiln Embarassed , cheers JTM and  mel for hauling me up the last part of the section section  cheers , Did better on Pant Glas  :bounce: . The Devils stair case was in again this year  affraid  :bounce: , got lost a few times  Shocked , our start time was 9.30 and finished at 5.30 100 miles you had good value for you're money today  Very Happy , Had a chat with Gareth at the the start and seen him at section one, look forward to his veiw on the proceedings  Smile . A few lanes i hadn't done before, one of them you had to creep along the side of a washed out five foot deep gulley and if you dropped in to it you had a long push to get the bike out and then there was a section at the end.  affraid  What a Face Great day cant wait for the next one.  cheers  lol!

HondaMicky

Back to top Go down

Post by symzie300 Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:26 pm

JTM525 wrote:What time and where is the start? I don't mind carrying fuel if you need it John? Mel's coming too, hell of a pit crew us Laughing

I had a cracking day out on Sunday, I did make a meal out of the Lime Kiln section and I did get stuck on the slippery rocks Embarassed

Sorry I did not see you Joe, I did see Mel as I was wrestling the bike up the sections.

I need to practice my trials skills as I will definitely be back next year if they will allow me back in :bounce:

I bought a 'bum cam' like muffy, so I am learning new editing skills, so watch out for my first attempt at video producing lol!

I hope Saturday's ride won't be too boggy Joe, as I might not have the opportunity to get the trials tyre off the bike affraid
symzie300
symzie300

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:29 pm

Looked fun Very Happy well done to all that enter Very Happy

wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by JTM525 Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:40 pm

HondaMicky wrote:
JTM525 wrote:Cracking day today! We only seen limekiln and pant glas, some made it look easy and some made a right meal of it lol! I ended up marking on limekiln with Clare Bishop shouting out the points and Mel pulled out stricken bikes from the slippery rocks! affraid
Didn't see John but tgen again I don't what he looks like lol!  will find out saturday!

Had a cracking day cheers . Fived Limekiln Embarassed , cheers JTM and  mel for hauling me up the last part of the section section  cheers , Did better on Pant Glas  :bounce: . The Devils stair case was in again this year  affraid  :bounce: , got lost a few times  Shocked , our start time was 9.30 and finished at 5.30 100 miles you had good value for you're money today  Very Happy , Had a chat with Gareth at the the start and seen him at section one, look forward to his veiw on the proceedings  Smile . A few lanes i hadn't done before, one of them you had to creep along the side of a washed out five foot deep gulley and if you dropped in to it you had a long push to get the bike out and then there was a section at the end.  affraid  What a Face Great day cant wait for the next one.  cheers  lol!
Happy to help mate cheers lime kiln just got more and more slippery as the bikes went up affraid it was ok for about the first 10 bikes then it all went downhill! Well done for finishing it all though! I'll have a go myself next year i think but either need a trials tyre on the 525 affraid or a seat and tank for the gasgas Wink
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

Post by JTM525 Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:45 pm

symzie300 wrote:
JTM525 wrote:What time and where is the start? I don't mind carrying fuel if you need it John? Mel's coming too, hell of a pit crew us Laughing

I had a cracking day out on Sunday, I did make a meal out of the Lime Kiln section and I did get stuck on the slippery rocks   Embarassed

Sorry I did not see you Joe, I did see Mel as I was wrestling the bike up the sections.

I need to practice my trials skills as I will definitely be back next year if they will allow me back in :bounce:

I bought a 'bum cam' like muffy, so I am learning new editing skills, so watch out for my first attempt at video producing  lol!

I hope Saturday's ride won't be too boggy Joe, as I might not have the opportunity to get the trials tyre off the bike  affraid
I was up on the bank marking you all for Clare Bishop, felt right important lol! i bet Mel wished he'd took his glasses so he didn't have to drag so many up there lol! I did jump down and help a bit though Very Happy
Saturday should be ok, there's a couple of muddy ones but no bogs! Compared to a wolfy or steve ride anyway lol!
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

Post by symzie300 Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:52 pm

I have seen that Wolfy is partial to a bit of bog snorkeling at the moment, so no off-pisteing into bogs planned on sunday?? affraid affraid
symzie300
symzie300

Back to top Go down

Post by symzie300 Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:53 pm

symzie300 wrote:I have seen that Wolfy is partial to a bit of bog snorkeling at the moment, so no off-pisteing into bogs planned on sunday?? affraid affraid

Oops it's Saturday lol!
symzie300
symzie300

Back to top Go down

Post by mufynman Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:03 pm

No bogs round the wye , unless you count the shitter at the garage in Monmouth . Trials tyre do well , plus you're a pro now !
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Post by symzie300 Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:20 pm

No where near pro status rob lol!

I am looking forward to doing the sections again without everyone watching and muttering 'what a cock' under their breath lol!
symzie300
symzie300

Back to top Go down

Post by JTM525 Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:46 pm

I expect a few will be what you done sunday but most of them are rocky anyway, just a couple that are a bit muddy and only one river crossing! lol!
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next