South Wales Trail Riders

Welcome to South Wales trail riders, Dedicated to trail riding throughout Wales and beyond.

wales road ride

brownie

Re: wales road ride

Post by brownie on Mon May 08, 2017 8:50 am

Taffy350 wrote:
    wolfy wrote:Sounded like a good one Very Happy
    Seen quite a few with box's on today too! bumped into a few trail rider groups too...not one wanted to stop & talk, some even seemed to turn their head not too scratch Whats happened to bikers scratch
    Funnily enough Paul, after being out on the new 1290 beast a few times, I noticed hardly any bikers acknowledge each other anymore, I think its a different generation nowadays scratch , Where as years ago you were forever nodding or waving to each other on the road,  

Funny you should say that taff.
    Down in Devon every biker (except the tossers on harleys) nod but in Wales only 1 or 2 out of 100 bikes we saw actually made the effort. I put it down to sheer volume of bikes,
    Taffy300

Post by Taffy300 on Mon May 08, 2017 10:07 am

brownie wrote:
    Taffy350 wrote:
    wolfy wrote:Sounded like a good one Very Happy
    Seen quite a few with box's on today too! bumped into a few trail rider groups too...not one wanted to stop & talk, some even seemed to turn their head not too scratch Whats happened to bikers scratch
    Funnily enough Paul, after being out on the new 1290 beast a few times, I noticed hardly any bikers acknowledge each other anymore, I think its a different generation nowadays scratch , Where as years ago you were forever nodding or waving to each other on the road,  

Funny you should say that taff.
    Down in Devon every biker (except the tossers on harleys) nod but in Wales only 1 or 2 out of 100 bikes we saw actually  made the effort. I put it down to sheer volume of bikes,
    I put it down to Ignorant fuckers !! smiler
    steve

Post by steve on Mon May 08, 2017 11:04 am

Lots of bike out the weekend. I passed what looked like a 100 or more valley camando type on the m4 and then 50 or so gold wing types going the opersite direction.
    crm250dude

Post by crm250dude on Mon May 08, 2017 11:56 am

Taffy350 wrote:
    crm250dude wrote:
    "I look like a right wanker"  Very Happy
    That's exactly what we still say years later Dude smiler
    I walked into that one  Rolling Eyes

Actually I thought I looked like old bill - same thing in most cases  Razz
    steve

Post by steve on Mon May 08, 2017 3:43 pm

Graham thought you was old bill that time in the garage, Until you opened your gob  lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:10 am