South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

road ride with tits

+2
Tilts
ktm jon
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

road ride with tits Empty road ride with tits

Post by ktm jon Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:12 pm

no pics cause i cant right. left at 9 to meet tits at sennybridge cafe no breakfast because i told tits i need surgery on my fingers from the powys sign over was white the mist froze on my goggles really scary almost instant after having a cwtch off the silverback and a forceful shove we decide on the visit to the snowrun where we met up with our sister club members, i personaly had a great day with tits watts and jasext i then got fleeced for 3 mugs of coffee that watts drank infont of us' never mind i then decided to follow the swansea boyos home just so i could smoke their crap bikes to ystrad [only kidding not] a brilliant day with brill guys cheers p.s. also met gwyn and eggs top blokes but you knew that p.p.s. a big thanks to tits's wife for the coffee and fairy cakes.
ktm jon
ktm jon

Back to top Go down

road ride with tits Empty Re: road ride with tits

Post by Tilts Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:26 pm

What fuckin fairy cakes, had a good day to, great to see watts again, Steve, cant believe you passed on the option of going on the back of the big man, he would have probably let you piss on his back if you needed to go. Well done to all those who took part, not my cup of tea though, rather get boggy with the boys.

Ta for the two cups of coffee jon!!

you where proper bender when you turned up in sennybridge, im cold, i want to go home. Got through it though.
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by ktm jon Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:35 pm

exactly not even a scabby biscuit only joking mate i never share food with an englishman i hate all of you except your mam and dad yeah steve offered a lift spend the day with mates but no bumming on a biycicle i thought early man was tough as old boots
ktm jon
ktm jon

Back to top Go down

Post by wege Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:37 pm

massive well done guys road ride with tits Icon_porc road ride with tits Icon_porc road ride with tits Icon_porc

wege

Back to top Go down

Post by ktm jon Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:43 pm

did you enjoy that report wedge cause i lied all the way through it went to ponty market with carrie and walter
ktm jon
ktm jon

Back to top Go down

Post by captain caveman Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:58 pm

no pushbike today jon out bogblasting with a few others road ride with tits Icon_biggrin hopfully lindsey will pull his finger out and stick up the ride report soon.

what whats hasent told anyone is that theres no fecking rear pegs on his bike! aparantly you have to pay extra for them off bmw..... road ride with tits Lol
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by ktm jon Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:10 pm

like their cars oh thats an option sir up your arse mate i'll have a merc instead
ktm jon
ktm jon

Back to top Go down

Post by watts Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:46 pm

listen i told you steve i would sort out the pegs with some copper pipe and zippy ties i had it all worked out . not everyone would let you ride on the back of a experts bike but i was trying to be the bigger man and thats the thanks i get . well you missed a good day of male bonding and kj was saying how shit iow is

watts

Back to top Go down

Post by wege Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:08 pm

ha ha well done again guys

wege

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnutwhip Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:30 pm

Nice one boyz!

Couple of strong lasses on zx6 and r6 up cafe definatley a cold start to the morning...good day cracking ice on the trails with coco the clown!

Tilts does like his fairy cakes Jon...
Walnutwhip
Walnutwhip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next