South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sennybridge,Llandovery,strata, soar y mydd, and many other Places ????

5 posters

Go down

sennybridge,Llandovery,strata, soar y mydd, and many other Places ???? Empty sennybridge,Llandovery,strata, soar y mydd, and many other Places ????

Post by The Drifter Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:16 pm

Met up with sirfallalot today what a day we did a few lanes round sennybridge then headed off to Llandovery and a few more lanes and byways and trails towards Strata then in to villages i cant pronounce the names to and through a couple of forest trails, i was in a hurry to leave home and guess what ?? yes i left my camera in the garage but alls not lost my companion took some pics with his camera so when he sends them i will post them up. We hit a couple of down pours but nothing major we past some Danes in 4x4s on strata who looked they were enjoying as much as i was i managed to stay on the bike all day and we had no mishaps all in all a very enjoyable day.cheers

Last edited by The Drifter on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to uploa pics)

The Drifter

Back to top Go down

sennybridge,Llandovery,strata, soar y mydd, and many other Places ???? Empty Re: sennybridge,Llandovery,strata, soar y mydd, and many other Places ????

Post by karlos Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Freds a top guy, sure to have been a good day out. Not ridden with him for some time though:| 
karlos
karlos

Back to top Go down

sennybridge,Llandovery,strata, soar y mydd, and many other Places ???? Empty Re: sennybridge,Llandovery,strata, soar y mydd, and many other Places ????

Post by wolfy Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:35 pm

Good one Very Happy  looking forward to the pic's Very Happy 
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drifter Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:17 pm

could someone tell me how to put pics on here.Embarassed

The Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post by Denzil Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 pm

Well done Drifter looking forward to the pics
Denzil
Denzil

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:23 pm

I use imageshack but its a bit slow if you have a lot of photos.
Wolfy did put a post up somewhere on how to do it using photobucket.
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:47 pm

wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drifter Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:24 am

sorry sod it cant be bothered with all that.:oops:can i send anyone pics for them to post they were taken on a phone so i hope i can send them on  .

The Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:08 am

Its not that hard once you done it the first time.
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drifter Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:22 pm

ok let me have a look

The Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down