South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarn Sennybridge Wet Sunday 4th

5 posters

Go down

Sarn Sennybridge Wet  Sunday 4th Empty Sarn Sennybridge Wet Sunday 4th

Post by The Drifter Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:54 am

Right guys this can only be a written report i took loads of pics but my camera became very wet and is now completely ruined anyway met up with Dave and Hound in Aberdulais in very wet conditions we joined the Sarn and our adventure began we came across a trail bike competition and there marshalls very kindly opened a few gates for us Very Happy we did a couple of detours to take in some technical stuff which i thought the Beta handled very well considering the conditions we continued our journey to Banwen cafe for a well earned brew all 3 of us soaked to the skin. Mounted our bikes again and continued on our adventure then Hound decided to take us on a legal trail that was very tricky i counted him 3 times lying on damp rocks !! Dave was in front he said he only came off once ??? and me on the Beta cheers cheers  we crossed a very small bridge and up we climbed and through a very tricky section the other two once again decided to see if the ground was still wet but me going much slower took my time picked my route and cheers cheers but in all honesty i think it was the bike not me or was it a old head Very Happy Very Happy we carried on through a forest back on to the Sarn and came to a River Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  Shall we i thought but then my sensible head clicked in to gear after i waded out a few feet it was a no go, so we continued on to Senny were we had a hot drink by this time my body was telling me it had enough due to the conditions but my head was saying go on a little more anyway i decided to head back over crai leaving the other 2 to make there way back to there destination a very enjoyable day wet but great sorry about no pictures and i did take a few but my camera wont work and me thinks water got inside but next ride i will have some.

The Drifter

Back to top Go down

Sarn Sennybridge Wet  Sunday 4th Empty Re: Sarn Sennybridge Wet Sunday 4th

Post by steve Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:03 pm

That little bridge by the sounds of it is either just after after you go through farm (Johndd,s)
Or you did bonkers gulley witch if you did fair play to you.
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Great report Drifter Very Happy  Yep sounds bonkers to me, well done Very Happy 
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by kirky Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Bonkers gully wtf ? Tell me more ! Any pics lads ?
kirky
kirky

Back to top Go down

Post by brownie Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:12 pm

i have done bonkers gully and its a real clutch burner,a quick youtube search shows this vid!

brownie
brownie

Back to top Go down

Post by brownie Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:14 pm

there are steps the other side which are harder i think!
brownie
brownie

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Agree the steps are harder maybe thats why no one ever go,s up that way.
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down