South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

did monmouth area today

+3
Dicky
nate
lanerboy
7 posters

Go down

did monmouth area today Empty did monmouth area today

Post by lanerboy Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:31 pm

hi all

started out today from monmouth headed down to tintern area then over to usk, down towards chepstow then back up to monmouth had a really great day saw a few bikes out today must have been the weather, there was only 2 of us both on six day 2012 4 strokes did we see anyone off here??????

sorry didn't get any pics as there was only 2 of us and my mate was always on my back wheel so never got chance to get the camera out in time lol!

left at 10am did 110 miles and back at the van for 2.45 so a nice brisk pace all day, had one confrontation with a walker he stood in the middle of the legal lane and would not move with his walking stick resting on the bank we waited a few seconds he took another step towards us staring at us but never said a word so we just knocked it into gear and rode up the bank and arounf him there are some funny folk around

cheers LB

lanerboy

Back to top Go down

did monmouth area today Empty Re: did monmouth area today

Post by nate Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:39 pm

dont forget laner boy we are criminals so that kind of mindless behavoir can be expected in cyprus i used to get villagers waving at me not trying to kill me......fucking this country is backward honestly.

if you were a muslim immigrant biker you would get a grant for the bike a new new garage to put it in and a monthly allowance to maintain it. And the authorities woluld be too frightened to stop you for fear of the racial card.

sorry about the rant guys..

nate
nate
nate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicky Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Should have taken your lid off and had an argument with the self righteous twat Evil or Very Mad
Dicky
Dicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopes Dad Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:03 am

I was riding near where I live a few months back, see a old bloke virtually carrying a MTB, so pop over to see whats going on, he's got his chain so jammed in the rear wheel, it won't turn, so he had carried it for about 3 miles, with a few left to go. No tools with him!

So being a good samaritan, get some tools out & sort it out, as I'm fixing it he starts on about damage to the area etc, so I just carried on. When it was finished he thanked me, but told me he would have to report me, as he felt it was his civic duty to stop me riding in said area!

I Rode off absolutley gobsmacked! Shocked

Never heard anything tho
Hopes Dad
Hopes Dad

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepy aka THE DUKE Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:06 am

glad you had a good day shawn that was some quick pace fella. problem is there are pricks everywhere... Very Happy
Shepy aka THE DUKE
Shepy aka THE DUKE

Back to top Go down

Post by captain caveman Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:16 am

Hopes Dad wrote:
I was riding near where I live a few months back, see a old bloke virtually carrying a MTB, so pop over to see whats going on, he's got his chain so jammed in the rear wheel, it won't turn, so he had carried it for about 3 miles, with a few left to go. No tools with him!

So being a good samaritan, get some tools out & sort it out, as I'm fixing it he starts on about damage to the area etc, so I just carried on. When it was finished he thanked me, but told me he would have to report me, as he felt it was his civic duty to stop me riding in said area!

I Rode off absolutely gobsmacked! Shocked

Never heard anything tho

That's unbelievable i,d have rode over his bike what a twat.
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Skippy Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:35 pm

lanerboy wrote:hi all

started out today from monmouth headed down to tintern area then over to usk, down towards chepstow then back up to monmouth had a really great day saw a few bikes out today must have been the weather, there was only 2 of us both on six day 2012 4 strokes did we see anyone off here??????

sorry didn't get any pics as there was only 2 of us and my mate was always on my back wheel so never got chance to get the camera out in time lol!

left at 10am did 110 miles and back at the van for 2.45 so a nice brisk pace all day, had one confrontation with a walker he stood in the middle of the legal lane and would not move with his walking stick resting on the bank we waited a few seconds he took another step towards us staring at us but never said a word so we just knocked it into gear and rode up the bank and arounf him there are some funny folk around

cheers LB

were you out yesterday too up Nantyglo area??? saw 3 guys on ktms out, passed me and the lad while we stopped for 5mins...one or two on 6 days
Skippy
Skippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Skippy Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Any pics???
Skippy
Skippy

Back to top Go down

Post by lanerboy Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 pm

skippy

we never went that far over, usk was the furthest we went west, sorry bud no pics only 2 of us and we never stopped really only for fuel and that was only 10 mins at the bp in usk saw 3 riders there but none of them off here dont know why they were from abergaveny too they were on 2 ktm's and a sherco

lanerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down