South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

back fire

+5
Portboy29
Tilts
ktm jon
chamber66
captain caveman
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

back fire - Page 5 Empty Re: back fire

Post by captain caveman Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:07 pm

cheers ogri did have a xr 650 couple of years ago remember the one you were out bid on, on ebay Wink sorry couldent resist Laughing

your right through i,l have anther look at them but still holding good money. its not the sort of bike that comes up for sale aften and a lot now have been super motored.

brill bike but probley bought it at the wrong time getting back into it after years away from off roading.

captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

back fire - Page 5 Empty Re: back fire

Post by ogri Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:55 pm

captain caveman wrote:cheers ogri did have a xr 650 couple of years ago remember the one you were out bid on, on ebay Wink sorry couldent resist Laughing

your right through i,l have anther look at them but still holding good money. its not the sort of bike that comes up for sale aften and a lot now have been super motored.

brill bike but probley bought it at the wrong time getting back into it after years away from off roading.

Laughing bastard hell! if my friggin pc hadn't of played up i would have had that,and still have it today.seems i managed to find a good one though. Basketball have to sort out the seized swingarm bolt once the kwack is finished.

ogri

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5