South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up.

+10
wege
Portboy29
Carl
ktm jon
Antrow
pevs
Walnutwhip
chamber66
Tilts
Chris Bates
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up.

Post by ktm jon Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:54 pm

pmsl
ktm jon
ktm jon

Back to top Go down

Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up.

Post by Tilts Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:07 pm

The mans on a budget, and there is feck all wrong with the KDX, ever had one you little fecker...no.
I have and i recommend them...

I was going to mention ogri, but he fecked his up over the weekend. Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by chamber66 Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:41 am

Tilts wrote:The mans on a budget, and there is feck all wrong with the KDX, ever had one you little fecker...no.
I have and i recommend them...

I was going to mention ogri, but he fecked his up over the weekend. Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Like I would listen to your recomendations. 1 ride on the GG and it's the best bike ever Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. - Page 3 Icon_lol and before that it was ther Husky and before that a couple of KTM's a few Hondas, Kawasaki. Can't think what the other 9 were since I met you Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilts Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:45 am

exactly respect someone who has had the bikes and knows them....now less of your cheek. Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. - Page 3 Icon_wink
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Bates Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:34 am

Thanks- I ll keep my eye on the freeads and ebay - if you see anything...send me a link / ring on 07816 680 805. Cheers

Got my road bike at the mo but temptation to take it on the rough is growing...used to race mountain bikes but I m guessing a 120Kg + bike is a different deal altogether ;-) Lots to learn me thinks...

As soon as I get a bike I ll tag along if u guys meet up for rides - if thats ok with you.

Chris Bates

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:22 am

The KDX is a great bike for learning the ropes on, Spendys old horse went really well when i used it for the day - failing that look for an old RMX250, WR 250 [2st] or CRM 250.. all easy bikes to ride and cheap on parts. You'll get one for your budget if you search hard enough.

Oh yeah welcome to the forum Chris, ignore Chambers he suffers from Napoleon syndrome. Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. - Page 3 Icon_wink Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. - Page 3 Bom
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Bates Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:31 am

Ace - thanks tricks - now I know what I am looking for....is that photo of you crashing what looks like a ktm ?

Chris Bates

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 am

No not me in the picture, it's a GNCC crash.. although sadly i find myself in that position everytime i do a H&H Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. - Page 3 Icon_lol
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingee Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Tilts wrote:Welcome Chris,

22:30 hrs, cycle track, Graham...ummmm suspect Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Only joking fella, Graham as you say, nice bloke, lives down Pwll somwhere i think.

Most of the benders on her ride the orange over priced KTM's...ive just got me self a 250 EC gas gas, awesome bike, with all the top components and half the price of KTM.
Im sure youll get lots of advice and stupid comments, please dont take it to seriously, have a laugh and join us on a ride out soon.

How come every bike you buy is supposed to be Awsome. Ever owned a shit one??? Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. - Page 3 Icon_lol
Kingee
Kingee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilts Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:00 pm

no. all awesome.

Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next