South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up.

+10
wege
Portboy29
Carl
ktm jon
Antrow
pevs
Walnutwhip
chamber66
Tilts
Chris Bates
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. Empty Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up.

Post by Chris Bates Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:31 am

Hi - got the site details off a nice guy who helped my friend and I fix a puncture at 10:30 one night down the cycle path by the Wetlands in Llanelli. Think his name was Graham.

I am on the look out for a cheap 250 for taking off roading.
Currently I ride a Yam XT660z Tenere but its too shiny to take off road just yet.

Any advice on bikes or if you know of one - let me know.
Where do you guys meet ?

Cheers
Chris

Chris Bates

Back to top Go down

Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. Empty Re: Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up.

Post by Tilts Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:37 am

Welcome Chris,

22:30 hrs, cycle track, Graham...ummmm suspect Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. Icon_biggrin

Only joking fella, Graham as you say, nice bloke, lives down Pwll somwhere i think.

Most of the benders on her ride the orange over priced KTM's...ive just got me self a 250 EC gas gas, awesome bike, with all the top components and half the price of KTM.
Im sure youll get lots of advice and stupid comments, please dont take it to seriously, have a laugh and join us on a ride out soon.
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. Empty Re: Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up.

Post by chamber66 Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:39 am

Welcome, and what ^^^^ he said apart from the Gas Gas bit
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnutwhip Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:13 pm

You sure you not working for Gas Gas Tilts...lol Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. Icon_biggrin

First thing I thought Graham down the cycle track that time of night Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. Icon_rolleyes

Welcome mate enough guys here to offer there opinion with regards bikes and selection...some often come up for sale here at Swtr.
Walnutwhip
Walnutwhip

Back to top Go down

Post by pevs Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Welcome Chris...i`m only up the road from you in Llangennech, good luck with the bike hunt,2 or 4 stroke??
pevs
pevs

Back to top Go down

Post by Antrow Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:52 pm

Hello welcome to the nut house!!! Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. Icon_biggrin theres nobody here except us chickens!!! Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. Icon_geek
Antrow
Antrow

Location : sometimes here,sometimes there,sometimes everywhere!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by chamber66 Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Karlos is selling his XR400. very reliable capable bike. Think i read that somewhere Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. Icon_rolleyes
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Post by Antrow Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:02 pm

you been looking at the others,missing it are we!! Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. 561846
Antrow
Antrow

Location : sometimes here,sometimes there,sometimes everywhere!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ktm jon Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:52 pm

welcome chris
ktm jon
ktm jon

Back to top Go down

Post by chamber66 Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Antrow wrote:you been looking at the others,missing it are we!! Hello - Llanelli based newbie signing up. 561846

WTF
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next