South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats your best handling road bike ever?

+9
tricks
Carl
lchris21
Tilts
zippychips
ktm jon
spendy46
wege
Portboy29
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Whats your best handling road bike ever? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your best handling road bike ever?

Post by wege Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:18 pm

nice.....mine was an honda c90 Very Happy 🐷

wege

Back to top Go down

Whats your best handling road bike ever? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your best handling road bike ever?

Post by nuckingfuts Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:53 pm

got to be jons ktm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] it loves dips in the road. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nuckingfuts

Back to top Go down

Post by chamber66 Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Going with the 2 stroke theme I had a Kawasaki KH. Didn't go around corners whatsoever, even with a steering damper [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Post by Antrow Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:31 am

chamber66 wrote:Going with the 2 stroke theme I had a Kawasaki KH. Didn't go around corners whatsoever, even with a steering damper [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thats because you were riding it!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Antrow
Antrow

Location : sometimes here,sometimes there,sometimes everywhere!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4