South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the newbie ride

+14
brownie
mc queen
keith husky 450
JTM525
wayne450
OWEN450X
wolfy
kirky
marcw
Viv
Beeds123
Mathew_3066
mufynman
juljam33
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

the newbie ride Empty the newbie ride

Post by juljam33 Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:30 pm

Had a great day today, met up in the usual place and were on the go just before 9am. Headed up over the bont and down to Ammanford to pick up a few lines anes towards Llandeilo and everything was going swimmingly until we hit chapel lane which is usually a little tricky but with the weather we've had recently it had turned into a right bitchand caught a couple out Shocked young kirky reved his crf co much it had boiled over by the top so as you do like he pulled the rad cap off and it blew into the trees somewhere lol! very lucky he didnt get a warm sleeve Rolling Eyes on closer inspection it was noticed hed holed his casing or something coz she was chucking the slippery stuff out underneath somewhere so that was his day done and as any good dad would do kirky pointed him in the homeward direction and carried on with us cheers, onto 50 gate lane and as there was 13 of us still going the gates were easy even gareth opened 1 only because all hid round the corner from him lol! we went on to a cheeky little one next and I ended up being chased by a mad bitch and 2 dogs wtf up over scenic lane next and onto lampkin lane which jenks sat out as he was on the big ktm 690 , done a couple more round Myddfai and onto the roman road where viv decided to have a puncture on his shiney new wr 250 but it wasnt a problem coz we had super nige the flat master with us Very Happy, stopped at the top of motel hill we bumped into big nigel smith who a few of you valles boys will know on a long one with his buddy. After a quick fill up in glan usk we headed for the usual lanes and onto the sarn to do bonkers gulley but a couple of the newer guys were getting a bit tired by then and time was getting on we decided to ride onto pigfarm lane Rolling Eyes Jibber2 much to the disappointment of waynexr and sparks No after a roadburn down the valley we headed up over rhyw fawr where it was jenks turn for a puncture so the flat master was in actiion again cheers , down to abernant next and back over bont mountain a different way to the morning and it was well boggy suddenly a monster roost fight broke out and it was banana carnage What a Face , back along the bottom trail and back to the vans all in one piece if a little stinking lol!

Really enjoyed getting out there and meeting some new west wales massive members , I think everyone enjoyed but to be honest I couldnt give a toss coz I enjoyed anyway wheelie
Roll on the next one....
Vid by end of week coz I cant be arsed at the moment Chink
Oh just over 100 miles too thats why it was an early start too Fag
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

the newbie ride Empty Re: the newbie ride

Post by mufynman Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:02 am

Newbie ride avoids Bonkers Gulley scratch  dont understand lol!
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathew_3066 Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:05 am

Sound like a awesome day. Did the mad bitch and her 2 dogs keep up ? lol!
Mathew_3066
Mathew_3066

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeds123 Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:38 am

Awesome day lads good to meet you all can't wait for the next

Beeds123

Back to top Go down

Post by Viv Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:53 am

Was a awesome day with an awesome bunch of lads.
nice one lads especially the shit fest at the end.

Hmm bog tastes good don't it Mr Gates? Snigger
Viv
Viv

Back to top Go down

Post by marcw Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:22 am

Cracking day yesterday Juilian,it was realy nice to get out,its been a long time!! looking forward to next one smiler

marcw

Back to top Go down

Post by kirky Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:24 pm

Go home early ? Whaaaaat ? That was an early one not one night river crossing , the only darkness i saw was from some fukker ( you know who you are Jules ) covering my joe 90's with tasty flavoured roost , bit peaty tasting like them special mushrooms ! lol!

Thanks to Nige for giving me a rest as sweeper , gates and his single speed drz ffs ! the newbie ride 365881
kirky
kirky

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:59 pm

Cracking Report Jul, looking forward to the vid Very Happy
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by OWEN450X Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:02 pm

sounds like a lot of fun was had, well done all wheelie