South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

proactionsport.co.uk - bearings/brakes/sprockets

+5
wolfy
steve
mufynman
mizzed
crm250dude
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

proactionsport.co.uk - bearings/brakes/sprockets - Page 3 Empty Re: proactionsport.co.uk - bearings/brakes/sprockets

Post by mizzed Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:00 pm

steve wrote:Try using the front brake more and the rear less Laughing

Dont be flippant.

I would estimate my brake bias is 80/20 front, rarley use the back apart from on steep downhills where im 90/10 on the rear. I bought ktm front and rear pads from mounters and they have lasted over 2 months PAS rears:- 2 weeks, but then again the front is wearing normally. Gonna grab another set from mounters and see how they wear on the new disc.
mizzed
mizzed

Back to top Go down

proactionsport.co.uk - bearings/brakes/sprockets - Page 3 Empty Re: proactionsport.co.uk - bearings/brakes/sprockets

Post by steve Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:03 pm

Does your front brake bind a little?
Mine as since day the day I bought it Rolling Eyes
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzed Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:21 pm

I've only just changed the discs this week, and cleaned everything. nothing binds, no warps, and all moves freely, but the KTM pads had no issues and lasted just fine, these didn't, but the front pads do. Its plain odd, I can only put it down to material inconsistencies in the batches perhaps.
mizzed
mizzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3