South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kriega Kit

+7
crm250dude
mizzed
NYLONZ
mufynman
kirky
shocker
Taffy300
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kriega Kit - Page 3 Empty Re: Kriega Kit

Post by kirky Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:40 pm

Hydrotec Ktm superb , ripped mine so bought goretex elastic waisted trousers which i wear over el cheapo motox trousers , comfy and dry even after a swim in mid wales , lets you strip off if the sun appears whereas the hydros stay the same all day, buy xxxxl so Muffy cant see your arse though lol!
( it never goes away eh Muffy , lmao )
kirky
kirky

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:49 pm

crm250dude wrote:Ive never bothered with them bladder packs in the past - but last sundays ride i was so thirsty I would have drank from the bog that muffster swam in ....

and to add to my thirst Chris was offering me shortcake !!!!

so in tesco yesterday saw this and thought bollox ill try it for a tenner

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ive been using these for years you can go wrong for the price and shows you don't need to spend silly money either.
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:51 pm

mufynman wrote:Spence , you probably won't get a better all round pair of trousers than those KTM Hydroteq pants , I had a pair but too tight , but they did stand up to some use . They are OVER boot ones though . The Fox Legion ones I got have all but shredded themselves , absolute shite . The in boot fox 360 pants fit nice , lots of room for my large gonads . The 180 ones are same fit just a bit flimsier . Why don't you dig out your Pearly King pants ?

Spence there great trousers. As long as you don't expect them to keep you dry in the rain Rolling Eyes
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by juljam33 Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:33 pm

I use the R15 which is perfect for a day out on the trails and a US10 which straps to it for weekends which obviously gives you 25L of storage, jeans trainers and tee shirt fit in easily with room for a few other bits n bobs and totally waterproof like shocker said the best thing about them is theway they strap on, most comfy backpack ive used, not cheap but you get what you pay for
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Taffyboy07 wrote:Firstly...cheers NYLONZ, I think it might well be a R20 then.
Depends what you wanna spend Spence ?, I'd say the best over trousers are the military type, if you want a pair when im home let me know, I've also got many military camelbaks  ranging from 1ltr -3ltr, but you cant put anything else in, so I just take the bladders out for other bags, they got the D rings to bungy shit to, I got gortex socks too, any military shite lads let me know & I can see what I got left over in total. My Mrs would be glad to see the back of most of it an all...

do the army do a 48" waist and 22" leg ?

crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy300 Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:40 pm

Yeah..for when the slop jockies need to goto the ration store in the rain..
Taffy300
Taffy300

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:41 pm

And i've learnt since moving to wales theres no such thing as waterproof !!

but if its splash proof and can dry quick - thats the best you can hope for

crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:43 pm

hurry up and get home taffy - i'll have a pair - can you get that pink camouflage colour ?

what do they call it Glamoflage ?

crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:49 pm

mufynman wrote:Spence , you probably won't get a better all round pair of trousers than those KTM Hydroteq pants , I had a pair but too tight , but they did stand up to some use . They are OVER boot ones though . The Fox Legion ones I got have all but shredded themselves , absolute shite . The in boot fox 360 pants fit nice , lots of room for my large gonads . The 180 ones are same fit just a bit flimsier . Why don't you dig out your Pearly King pants ?

i want the in boot ones - i ride like a spider and having a pair of flares just gets caught up - like chris did sunday

im thinking of this lot - i need gloves as well

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by mufynman Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:50 pm

I reckon we should do some "themed" ride outs , like 60's psychedelic or 70's disco , mix it up a bit . Make it more interesting when we stop for a breakfast ! Mind you , some of the places we go , dressing like You came out of the mid 70's might actually make you blend in scratch
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next