South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I swap Brownie for this travelling companion please ?

+5
steve
brownie
grogan
mc queen
mufynman
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can I swap Brownie for this travelling companion please ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I swap Brownie for this travelling companion please ?

Post by grogan Thu May 29, 2014 9:24 pm

I did a French ride with a fellow called Richard Criq. He is a great bloke and an excellent host. He lives in Staffordshire and his son Antoine is a very quick youth rider. We had an excellent time, put us up at his house, fed us guided us through the best trail riding that I have ever been on. I would recommend any day of the week and we will be going again.
I have his contact details if anyone wants to have a chat with him

grogan

Back to top Go down

Can I swap Brownie for this travelling companion please ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I swap Brownie for this travelling companion please ?

Post by Gareth Gates Thu May 29, 2014 9:28 pm

great vid !
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by kirky Thu May 29, 2014 10:26 pm

She can lick my lolly and suck on my tangerines ;-)) fit as f@@k mun !
kirky
kirky

Back to top Go down

Post by brownie Fri May 30, 2014 12:07 am

I would drag my balls over 2miles of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walker talkie!
brownie
brownie

Back to top Go down

Post by kirky Fri May 30, 2014 7:42 am

Whoa hold on there Brownie , glass is a bit sharp nowadays , barbed wire is pretty constantly the same always ! Want to swap for the wire ? Lol lol!
kirky
kirky

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Fri May 30, 2014 10:08 am

grogan wrote:I did a French ride with a fellow called Richard Criq. He is a great bloke and an excellent host. He lives in Staffordshire and his son Antoine is a very quick youth rider. We had an excellent time, put us up at his house, fed us guided us through the best trail riding that I have ever been on. I would recommend any day of the week and we will be going again.
  I have his contact details if anyone wants to have a chat with him

Maybe up for this around end of August time.
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2