South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

totaly gutted :(

+9
steve
Hopes Dad
Richard
Rob.R
x.b.b.
Dicky
hypnoelvis
Gareth Gates
rastamouse
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

totaly gutted :(  - Page 2 Empty Re: totaly gutted :(

Post by rastamouse Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:16 pm

sorry jus a lil frustrated today its a beutifull day today the 1st 1 ive had since ive had the bike an had a day off work, an perfect for some riding and exploring only aint got my bike no more because some dirt stinkin lowlife skum ****** hates to see some1 else with somthing nice(even tho some of you may question a wr426 as "nice" lol but to me she was my girl Crying or Very sad ) an them to lazy to go out an get it through hard work ligitamate work!!! Evil or Very Mad

rastamouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Must admit your bike must have been "nice" enough to nick, cause mines an old dog that you wouldn't look twice at.
Its got that omg distressed look going on.
Believe in Karma, the fookers will get what they deserve!

Richard

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicky Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:56 pm

rastamouse wrote:if theres any "tech" whizz kids maybe a nice project for them is to setup/build a "tracker" type system like the "track my iphone app" (i know there are tracker system on the market) but they are only activated by the police, so if someone built an app/module to track the bike from an iphone "OURSELFS" then think people might b a lil more reluctant to steal bikes if the owners are showing up at were its beeing kept! them have the chance to give the bike bk an fix any damage orrrrr and then geven a ass kickin pref with batts (broken both hands and arms) orrrrr call the plod let them catch them "red handed" with the bike and jail! but fundamentally they get a choice an ass kicking and left at that or jail???? Smile but at the end still better chance getting the bike back , my next bike will b fitted with a trakker!!!!

Easy enough to do now with a system that texts u it's co ordinates and alerts u if the bike is moved

plenty of similar kits on eBay for Under £50

http://www.fastbikesmag.com/fastbikes-forum/showthread.php?t=441

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-UK-GPS-tracker-easy-install-in-car-caravan-bike-truck-lorry-UK-STOCK-/171031155905?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Safety_Security&hash=item27d24054c1
Dicky
Dicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopes Dad Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Sorry to hear about your bike, hopefully the scrotes will end up going the same way as the fucktards that tried robbing go outdoors on quads, and rode down the main London to Swansea train line!

Unfortunately the tracker is easily spotted on a dirt bike, not as easy on a road bike or car.

Best deterrent is to fit something that makes loads of noise if it's moved, or chain it to something that can't be moved, or take one of the wheels off. I know this isn't always convenient, but it either slows the twats down or just puts them off.

Hope you get your bike back.
Hopes Dad
Hopes Dad

Back to top Go down

Post by rastamouse Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:23 pm

i had a call today off SWP about my missing bike,,,,,, they closed the case no find Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad so think its time to face it an start looking for a replacement from the insurance any suggestion would be to use it to commute aswell as the occational rideout in the lanes, any suggestions buget will b approx 2500 Sad

rastamouse

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:31 pm

If you were happy with the 426 why not take the chance to up grade to a 450? Electric start then to.

steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by rastamouse Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:53 pm

hmmmmmmmm steve you know what i totallly didnt considder that option Smile i guess was so pffft with loosing this 1 but thinkits a great idea Smile
thanks steve Very Happy

rastamouse

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:21 pm

Could be tempted to sell my 07 model for the right price Wink
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:37 pm

steve wrote:Could be tempted to sell my 07 model for the right price Wink

Very smooth Very Happy

''why not take the chance to upgrade to a WR 450''
Then
Oh, I happen to have one for sale!

Ps I've heard the '08 WR 250's are rather nice too? Very Happy
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffymoto22 Wed May 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Get over to Llan Rumney mate, 100% it will be someone from there who stole it if it's within 10 miles of Cardiff.
Taffymoto22
Taffymoto22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next