South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercian Dirt Riders 17th March

+2
RYALL
Taffymoto22
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mercian Dirt Riders 17th March - Page 3 Empty Re: Mercian Dirt Riders 17th March

Post by Mogs Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:07 am

Results nate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mogs
Mogs

Back to top Go down

Mercian Dirt Riders 17th March - Page 3 Empty Re: Mercian Dirt Riders 17th March

Post by nate Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:52 pm

a 2nd for me then...... my lap times are very good initially then i hit a brick wall on the 4th lap, thats what you get entering an event on that back of the flu....i really wanted to stop on that fourth lap to be honest didnt feel happy at all.

I would have enjoyed it mogs as the track shaped up nicely but felt shite for the last 2 weeks bud.....glad you liked the handguards, i certainly needed mine banging into trees, bikes and floor on numerous occasions....lol

Hey see booster had a second in the sportsman 2 stroke well done bro....you looked really comfortable when i saw you.

nate
nate
nate

Back to top Go down

Post by nate Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Hi taff dry and fast in april that is wishful thinking bud! lol

Nate
nate
nate

Back to top Go down

Post by booster24 Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:48 pm

Cheers, nate. Got the lead on the start and just aimed to keep steady and get round, chuffed with the result but missed doing another lap by 5 secounds, bummer. Looking forward to the next one, favourite track. See u all there guys.
booster24
booster24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3