South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mercia dirt riders round 3

+6
captain caveman
noddy
yanto
nate
Shepy aka THE DUKE
booster24
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

mercia dirt riders round 3 Empty mercia dirt riders round 3

Post by booster24 Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Hi guys who's going on the 19th of june! Bikes ready I'm still hobeling around but will be racing that weekend Twisted Evil . My number is 140 in the vets, be good to hook up with any of you fellow racers. Spent 3months prepping the bike so hopefully the ony thing that will fail is the rider!
booster24
booster24

Back to top Go down

mercia dirt riders round 3 Empty Re: mercia dirt riders round 3

Post by Shepy aka THE DUKE Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:00 pm

GLAD TO SEE TOU BACK ON THE DIRT BRUV Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Shepy aka THE DUKE
Shepy aka THE DUKE

Back to top Go down

Post by nate Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:10 pm

im riding bud thum and bike are repaired......

park next to us if you want bud im on a husky 150 rider number 194 clubman bud.......my little screamer took the holeshot last round. lol
nate
nate

Back to top Go down

Post by booster24 Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Cheers Shepy, seems a life time since I was on the bike! Nate, nice one mate will defo take you up on that offer!
booster24
booster24

Back to top Go down

Post by yanto Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:15 pm

good to see you up and about Pete! good luck at the mercian bud!
yanto
yanto

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Nice to hear your back on the bike booster boy, I will see you there (313) cant wait !!!!
noddy
noddy

Back to top Go down

Post by booster24 Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Cheers all, the foots still fookin pain full but bollocks in for a penny and all that,can't wait. Hopefully we'll all meet up. Really want to do well, and will be riding to win in the vets, if I dont and I probably wont but If I start high I can only come down. Looking at the last vid I certainly wont be waiting in a que when theres a bottle neck, one thing I wont be doing is screemimg to get out of my way, thats so bollocks. Saw this guy on the last vid screeming at people to get out of the way, its a race! Bloody get round if your fast enough its a race! Jog on you silly person Smile But hay I can't wait for the red mist Twisted Evil
booster24
booster24

Back to top Go down

Post by nate Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:40 pm

fcuk pete you are fired up bud......fair play to you!

have you been out much recently, if so how does the ankle feel bud, it will probably feel ok on the going with the adrenline and all that but very sore afterwards. Did you sell the 400 and get yourself a 300 in the end. If so what year did you manage to get and what have you done to it bud?

Give me a bell next week and we can arrange a time to meet u on the heads of the valley road en route to pandy bud.

nate

nate
nate

Back to top Go down

Post by booster24 Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Hee hee! Fookin righ I'm fired up Smile Sold the 400 for what I wanted and bought a nice example 250 exc 2t with loads of extras, renewed the top end not that it needed it but everone knows how anal i am. Got the sussers all revalved and sorted, the carbs needed tweeking (alittle rich) now spot on. Basicly the bike has every nut and bolt checked and torqued to my best. Its fookin quick and torque,can't believe how it can chug up a serious hill and then roost its way out of there like a bastard , proper fun.
I still walk with a limp and its painfull but I'm doing 6 miles aday on the push bike (I was back to work the day after the cast came off, no fricken x ray though, cuts ay: coversation started with doctor as follows- can you stand, yes i can, good , can I go to work then, yes ,no operation , no , thank you,bye) and started jogging today but my leg and foot can swell to a fookin balloon some times, Its the muscles getting used again etc had a walking stick at the beginning of last week, I may be in he vets but as I say I'm 22 with 18 years experience Smile .Can kick start the bike today with the ofending foot, chuffed, deserved a steller Very Happy
Will bell you next week Nate and good luck to all you guys entering the event.
booster24
booster24

Back to top Go down

Post by nate Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:58 am

fcukin edder......speak to you next week!

Nate

PS i will be joining you next year in the VETS bud....ahhhhh i can still remember my first leg over all 25 years ago, like it was yesterday! And im not taling about my RM80 either! lol
nate
nate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next