South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bike rack carrier towbar thing

+6
Deank69
Dicky
phil990
geraint
Skippy
Hopes Dad
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bike rack carrier towbar thing - Page 3 Empty Re: Bike rack carrier towbar thing

Post by Hopes Dad Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:57 pm

Thanks to Skippy for the generous loan, youm the Top Boy! Bike rack carrier towbar thing - Page 3 170626

However, Epic Fail!

Got the rack all mounted no probs, lifted the bike on & the car didn't look right, but with my cavalier attitude I thought waht the f**k, off we go down the street, hit the brakes, there aint any!

Struggled to turn the car around as there was no steering either.

Got back to the house to check & the front of the car is very high.

I think the weight of the bike, plus the overhang passed the rear axel makes the whole lot like a pig in high heels.

Thanks again Skip, will pop the carrier back to you in the next day or so.

Hopes Dad
Hopes Dad

Back to top Go down

Bike rack carrier towbar thing - Page 3 Empty Re: Bike rack carrier towbar thing

Post by captain caveman Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Van it is then lol!
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by juljam33 Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:19 pm

Hopes Dad wrote:
Thanks to Skippy for the generous loan, youm the Top Boy! Bike rack carrier towbar thing - Page 3 170626

However, Epic Fail!

Got the rack all mounted no probs, lifted the bike on & the car didn't look right, but with my cavalier attitude I thought waht the f**k, off we go down the street, hit the brakes, there aint any!

Struggled to turn the car around as there was no steering either.

Got back to the house to check & the front of the car is very high.

I think the weight of the bike, plus the overhang passed the rear axel makes the whole lot like a pig in high heels.

Thanks again Skip, will pop the carrier back to you in the next day or so.

bloodyhell hopey what do you drive corsa or saxo lol!
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by Skippy Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:07 pm

No Juls he got a drz !!! lol! go back to searchin for a 2 smoke Hopey !!!
Skippy
Skippy

Back to top Go down

Post by juljam33 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:12 pm

too right skippy..........either sell the fat bike or buy a fat car and thats sound advice coming from a fat rider
Laughing Very Happy :joker: Very Happy What a Face lol!
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopes Dad Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Skippy wrote:No Juls he got a drz !!! lol! go back to searchin for a 2 smoke Hopey !!!

Everyone selling 2 strokes are retarded, or have been adversley effected by breathing in the 2 stroke fumes lol!

Bike 1, driving down to collect, call seller, he says "emailed you 2 hours ago to tell you I sold it to my mate"

bike 2, offered & accepted 1700, arranged to collect the following saturday, called the next day " sorry mate, sold it this morning for 1400, oh your welsh, im coming to cardiff tomorrow, if I knew I could have delivered it for you!

Bike 3, just been in mounters & had 800 spent on it, when I go to view it, looks like its seen 3 tours of basra. Can I see the bill fom mounters, 1 pais of boots, 1 helmet, gloves, race shirt, the obvious monster energy stickers & a set of front brake pads. Only the brake pads were included in the sale.

So I'm keeping the dr, I loves 'er. ner ner ner nah!

I may have to dig my trailer out of my dads garage affraid
Hopes Dad
Hopes Dad

Back to top Go down

Post by Skippy Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:00 pm

tis a 2 smoke or a 4x4 for you Hopey....
Skippy
Skippy

Back to top Go down

Post by juljam33 Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:23 am

Two tours of basra......pmsl
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3