South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fork seals

+4
Walnutwhip
wolfy
Dicky
Mogs
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fork seals - Page 2 Empty Re: Fork seals

Post by Skippy Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Just keep the front one fella(moose), how much they quote you at ray cowles fella...its not that bad a job to do really...
Skippy
Skippy

Back to top Go down

Post by kevanmack Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:34 am

Moggs,I use Continental HD tubes-god i know im going to regret saying this...No probs for 3years...just realised im ok, cant hex it cos Husky's still got original tubes in on Original tyres........phew!!......... and then Shi* cos im out in the scottish borders friday on it !! B4 im putting new boots on monday+the Conti's for some soft southern shandy drinkers [their words!!] coming to ride Normandy week thursday/ friday/saturday....NOW what could possibly go wrong???
I have a bottle of that Slime somewhere but never used as someone told me its a right mess when you change tyres?? Might chuck it in...na i'll keep for the other bike....he he she better not read this!!
kevanmack
kevanmack

Location : New Website coming soon. English/scottish borders, Normandy.....and Yorrkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepy aka THE DUKE Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:04 pm

i used to use coni they are the thickest ive come across not cheap but good but i am using mooses now nothing saying i wont go back to tubes though..
Shepy aka THE DUKE
Shepy aka THE DUKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2