South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercian event at Brookthorpe this Sunday 8th May.

+6
noddy
Shepy aka THE DUKE
booster24
nate
wolfy
catuk
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mercian event at Brookthorpe this Sunday 8th May. - Page 3 Empty Re: Mercian event at Brookthorpe this Sunday 8th May.

Post by yanto Sun May 08, 2011 8:35 pm

tuff luck there nate, gutting when things dont go right!!! well done bud.
yanto
yanto

Back to top Go down

Mercian event at Brookthorpe this Sunday 8th May. - Page 3 Empty Re: Mercian event at Brookthorpe this Sunday 8th May.

Post by wolfy Sun May 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Well done guy's,.. bad luck nate wish you better luck for the next one!
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by catuk Sun May 08, 2011 8:55 pm

I had a hard landing on one of the jumps just after the transponder station and my right wrist started to ache like f..k when I got home. It hurts like crazy when I turn/move it around (on the right side of my wrist). Gonna see what it's like in the morning and make a decision wether to see doc/hospital Crying or Very sad
catuk
catuk

http://www.xr250.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nate Sun May 08, 2011 9:01 pm

that sounds like a sprain bud.....any sign of the video????

Think my little screamer holshot the clubman start............ lol

nate
nate
nate

Back to top Go down

Post by catuk Sun May 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Hi nate, gonna sort out the video tomorrow; gotta warn you my brother was using the camera and it's "not" a pretty picture. He's got the start and other bits but the dosey pillock got me briefly at the start, zero footage of me in the middle and a flash of my head at the end Sad
catuk
catuk

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Sun May 08, 2011 9:09 pm

Good call Catuk! is the same in morning hosp for x ray, mate of mine left it two days before whrist was in plaster. Maybe just the workout u had mind .......
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy Mon May 09, 2011 10:51 am

great photos on enduro news mainly of catuk on the xr and they also have a video
noddy
noddy

Back to top Go down

Post by catuk Mon May 09, 2011 11:51 am

Gonna have a look at the photos on enduro news; went to the docs this morning, she feels it's soft tissue damage, anti inflammatory and wrist strap advised.
catuk
catuk

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy Mon May 09, 2011 2:47 pm

gutted cat hope you will be ready for pandy and it was nice to meet 1 of the guys off this site
noddy
noddy

Back to top Go down

Post by booster24 Mon May 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Well done you guys, for the guys who got injured have a quick recovery. Gona look at enduro news in a mo but again well done for giving it a go, all we have at the end of our lives is not money but our experiances in life, one life live it! Some good news for me though, I will be joining you guys in the June race, the doctor said that part of my foot was in pieces which I knew BUT she could'nt believe how it is healing!! I had faith, and she gave me two more weeks in plaster then I'm all set to go bare foot and no operation required to fuse the bones together, hence I'll be racing in June Very Happy . I 've broken so many bones and had major heart surgery and stitched up at least 5 times per year that I'm used to it but it still gets on your tits after a while , anyway for those who are injured rest it but move it abit and get the blood flowing which will aid healing. Can't wait to meet up and race in june :16:
booster24
booster24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next