South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manfriend Productions Video Equipment.

2 posters

Go down

Manfriend Productions Video Equipment. Empty Manfriend Productions Video Equipment.

Post by Tilts Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:44 am

With winter just around the corner, and endless hours of top quality recordings available from MP, the company has decided to replace some of its equipment. So with a small tear in my eye, i selling my trusty Tachyon XC helmet camera.. This little buet with imported in from the states as you cant buy them in the UK, its 100 % waterproof, and shockproof, and it's had a few bangs..including going up under my fazer front mudgaurd, took some paint off and wore some plastic off, but all in good working order, and still waterproof. Testiment to how strong and tough these camera's are.

i use 3m ultra strong plastic velcroe to attach the camera to my helmet, which i will include a strip of, (very good stuff) it runs of two AA Batteries, and youll need to buy an SD card..i use a 8 GB, normally get just over 2 hours of recording on top setting.

I use WindowsMovieMaker which comes with Vista and XP, very easy to use after youve done it a few times, click the link to see some footage... Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So what do you get.

Tachyon XC Camera
Swivel Mount, which i use plastic Ultra Strong Velcro, it also has a threaded hole underneath which is standard size for camera equipment.
Manual
Remote Control
3M Ultra Strong Plastic Sticky Velcro
TV Lead.

Click the link for more info from Tachyon XC. This is not the Micro Version. And is about 18mths old.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Manfriend Productions Video Equipment. Empty Re: Manfriend Productions Video Equipment.

Post by frank spencer Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:07 am

You haven't put a price down you fool. Laughing
frank spencer
frank spencer

Back to top Go down

Manfriend Productions Video Equipment. Empty Re: Manfriend Productions Video Equipment.

Post by Tilts Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:08 am

£60....

Embarassed
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down