South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manfriend Productions. West side SWTR ride out.

+7
frank spencer
Kingee
karlos
ktm jon
captain caveman
Walnutwhip
Tilts
11 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Manfriend Productions.  West side SWTR ride out. Empty Manfriend Productions. West side SWTR ride out.

Post by Tilts Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:00 am

Kingee, Tilts, Durzer and Tony set of from Pontardawe around 10.00am and headed over the mountains to Ammanford then some excellent lanes and the Black mountain. Video only shows the first hour and a bit of the ride... Had a good ride out, Kingee rode well, I need to lose about 8 stone.. Manfriend Productions.  West side SWTR ride out. Icon_eek

http://vimeo.com/10362889
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Manfriend Productions.  West side SWTR ride out. Empty Re: Manfriend Productions. West side SWTR ride out.

Post by Walnutwhip Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:43 am

Great vid Tilts thoroughly enjoyed it keep forgetting about those ucr...

What band?

Know pheck all bout music... Manfriend Productions.  West side SWTR ride out. Icon_rolleyes

Glad you all enjoyed!
Walnutwhip
Walnutwhip

Back to top Go down

Manfriend Productions.  West side SWTR ride out. Empty Re: Manfriend Productions. West side SWTR ride out.

Post by captain caveman Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:44 am

at least you can see it i cant even get it to fecking play Manfriend Productions.  West side SWTR ride out. Icon_rolleyes
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilts Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:47 am

Walnutwhip wrote:Great vid Tilts thoroughly enjoyed it keep forgetting about those ucr...

What band?

Know pheck all bout music... Manfriend Productions.  West side SWTR ride out. Icon_rolleyes

Glad you all enjoyed!

Ted Nugent. Stranglehold.

I can nail the bastard on Guitar Hero!!!! Manfriend Productions.  West side SWTR ride out. Icon_biggrin
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by ktm jon Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:36 pm

enjoyed that mate must get down there did you have a good breakfast was that kingee with the super trick enduro jacket tell him my 9 year old will have 1 that fits ha ha thought he was a big bastard for some reason lol
ktm jon
ktm jon

Back to top Go down

Post by karlos Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Nice vid. Hows the Husky ?
karlos
karlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingee Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:51 pm

ktm jon wrote:enjoyed that mate must get down there did you have a good breakfast was that kingee with the super trick enduro jacket tell him my 9 year old will have 1 that fits ha ha thought he was a big bastard for some reason lol

I didnt have you down as a bully john. the abuse only comes when you know im smaller than you. lol

hope to have a ride with you soon
Kingee
Kingee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingee Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:08 pm

I havnt had so much fun on a bike for a long time. That was my first ride out and cant wait to go again. hadnt been on an off roader for about 9 years.

Thanks to Ben for paying my way. (i did the old left my wallet at home trick)

Durza and Tony both top lads and very good riders, picked up a few tips along the way of them and would deffinatly go again with them.
Kingee
Kingee

Back to top Go down

Post by frank spencer Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:07 pm

Like the video mate but next time could you try and keep your head still.

Manfriend Productions.  West side SWTR ride out. Lol
frank spencer
frank spencer

Back to top Go down

Post by lchris21 Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Cheers Ben, nice to see Manfriend Productions back in business. I loves it mush Manfriend Productions.  West side SWTR ride out. Icon_bounce

lchris21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next