Which tyres

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which tyres

Post by JTM525 on Sun May 15, 2016 10:02 am

Beings as my rear tyre is on the limit, maybe only 2 or 3 rides left in it and maybe the Welsh I thought I'd ask your opinion on the best tyre for grip, price and longevity?
I've had this one on for 2 years now and it's starting to get past its best Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
JTM525
Forum Sponser

Posts : 2814
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: Which tyres

Post by Taffy300 on Sun May 15, 2016 10:16 am

I some what believe that could possibly be yours Joe. You are an animal !!
avatar
Taffy300

Posts : 2614
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Which tyres

Post by JTM525 on Sun May 15, 2016 10:49 am

Taffyboy07 wrote:I some what believe that could possibly be yours Joe. You are an animal !!
lol!
avatar
JTM525
Forum Sponser

Posts : 2814
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: Which tyres

Post by shocker on Sun May 15, 2016 1:12 pm

Can't be Joe's - the brake pads have got too much meat on them, and just look at those posh footpegs!
Nope, no chance his Very Happy
avatar
shocker
Forum Sponser

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 58
Location : in exile just over the border

Back to top Go down

Re: Which tyres

Post by Taffy300 on Sun May 15, 2016 2:53 pm

shocker wrote:Can't be Joe's - the brake pads have got too much meat on them, and just look at those posh footpegs!
Nope, no chance his Very Happy
Plus its a 2 smoke aswell. Very Happy
avatar
Taffy300

Posts : 2614
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Which tyres

Post by OWEN450X on Sun May 15, 2016 2:56 pm

can't be Joe's no wood or cable tie's in sight, you could sell the tyre to Clarky though he like's slick's lol! lol!
avatar
OWEN450X
Forum Sponser

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2015-12-22
Age : 43
Location : Welsh summer returns

Back to top Go down

Re: Which tyres

Post by keith husky 450 on Sun May 15, 2016 3:00 pm

Taffyboy07 wrote:
shocker wrote:Can't be Joe's - the brake pads have got too much meat on them, and just look at those posh footpegs!
Nope, no chance his Very Happy
Plus its a 2 smoke aswell. Very Happy
4 stroke
avatar
keith husky 450
Forum Sponser

Posts : 1339
Join date : 2014-08-25
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Which tyres

Post by Taffy300 on Sun May 15, 2016 3:06 pm

keith ktm 450 wrote:
Taffyboy07 wrote:
shocker wrote:Can't be Joe's - the brake pads have got too much meat on them, and just look at those posh footpegs!
Nope, no chance his Very Happy
Plus its a 2 smoke aswell. Very Happy
4 stroke
Look at the Tail pipe Sherlock Very Happy
avatar
Taffy300

Posts : 2614
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Which tyres

Post by Viv on Sun May 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Tail pipe like mine 4 banger
avatar
Viv
Forum Sponser

Posts : 851
Join date : 2016-02-02
Age : 101
Location : Under the thumb

Back to top Go down

Re: Which tyres

Post by Taffy300 on Sun May 15, 2016 3:36 pm

2 stroke.
If you look far forward on the right in Joes pic You'll see like ribs of the expansion chamber guard.
And here is said bike. Off his ktm forum page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So based on that.... Keith. Either you bike is not sounding right. Or really you have a 2 stroke..... & Viv....I'd take yours back mate as it got the wrong exhaust on lol!


Last edited by Taffyboy07 on Sun May 15, 2016 5:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
avatar
Taffy300

Posts : 2614
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Which tyres

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum