South Wales Trail Riders

Welcome to South Wales trail riders, Dedicated to trail riding throughout Wales and beyond.


    Which tyres

    Share
    avatar
    crm250dude

    Posts : 3450
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Right here, Right now!

    Re: Which tyres

    Post by crm250dude on Mon May 16, 2016 10:42 am

    JTM525 wrote:To be fair this was only started as a bit of a joke but I see it's actually turning into a factual and serious thread  cheers perhaps that's the key  Laughing

    Maxxis IT all the way cheers

    mad that - serious threads end up in the shithouse - jokes end up serious deep conversation - what a bunch of twisted Daffy 's we are
    avatar
    mizzed

    Posts : 3082
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Age : 38
    Location : Tafarnaubach

    Re: Which tyres

    Post by mizzed on Mon May 16, 2016 10:54 am

    Dunlop D952's hook up well and last, and are cheap 67quid a pair I get them for.

    Only issue is not FIM or e marked.
    avatar
    mizzed

    Posts : 3082
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Age : 38
    Location : Tafarnaubach

    Re: Which tyres

    Post by mizzed on Mon May 16, 2016 10:55 am

    Taffyboy07 wrote:
    This is true Joe... & to be honest keith.... when mizzed is about I tend to need a new pipe lol! lol!

    That ding is getting your free led lighting Razz

    Never going to heart the end of that indiscretion am I?
    avatar
    Taffy300

    Posts : 2687
    Join date : 2013-12-20
    Age : 46

    Re: Which tyres

    Post by Taffy300 on Mon May 16, 2016 11:14 am

    mizzed wrote:
    Taffyboy07 wrote:
    This is true Joe... & to be honest keith.... when mizzed is about I tend to need a new pipe lol! lol!

    That ding is getting your free led lighting Razz

    Never going to heart the end of that indiscretion am I?
    Haha, of course mate, this is the end of it now everyone knows you had a go at the time of me brand new bike & came off, tumbled down the cliff face, bike rolled about 8 times, smashed me nice new factory pipe in until it was flat, then gave it back & said " I don't like them mousses " smiler
    avatar
    mizzed

    Posts : 3082
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Age : 38
    Location : Tafarnaubach

    Re: Which tyres

    Post by mizzed on Mon May 16, 2016 11:17 am

    I still don't like those mousses Very Happy

    and I'm pretty sure it didnt go down like that, I only recall the bike rolling 3 times lol! your trying to make it sound like I'm a danger on bikes Very Happy
    avatar
    Taffy300

    Posts : 2687
    Join date : 2013-12-20
    Age : 46

    Re: Which tyres

    Post by Taffy300 on Mon May 16, 2016 11:40 am

    mizzed wrote:I still don't like those mousses Very Happy

    and I'm pretty sure it didnt go down like that, I only recall the bike rolling 3 times lol! your trying to make it sound like I'm a danger on bikes Very Happy
    It only rolled 3 times with you still attached, you bailed for the other 5 Very Happy
    avatar
    mizzed

    Posts : 3082
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Age : 38
    Location : Tafarnaubach

    Re: Which tyres

    Post by mizzed on Mon May 16, 2016 11:45 am

    I'm sure I have video evidence somewhere, but I don't think I want to post it, makes me look like a tard dropping a bike on a easy bank like that Very Happy
    avatar
    crm250dude

    Posts : 3450
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Right here, Right now!

    Re: Which tyres

    Post by crm250dude on Mon May 16, 2016 11:47 am

    I believe Taffy's version - sounds more realistic
    avatar
    Taffy300

    Posts : 2687
    Join date : 2013-12-20
    Age : 46

    Re: Which tyres

    Post by Taffy300 on Mon May 16, 2016 11:53 am

    crm250dude wrote:I believe Taffy's version - sounds more realistic
    Ohh he totally trashed it Spence, it was well smashed up. Very Happy
    avatar
    Taffy300

    Posts : 2687
    Join date : 2013-12-20
    Age : 46

    Re: Which tyres

    Post by Taffy300 on Mon May 16, 2016 11:53 am

    mizzed wrote:I'm sure I have video evidence somewhere, but I don't think I want to post it, makes me look like a tard dropping a bike on a easy bank like that Very Happy
    smiler smiler smiler smiler

    Sponsored content

    Re: Which tyres

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:10 pm