South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'Don't forget your Toothbrush' Barmouth Video

+13
shocker
hypnoelvis
mizzed
juljam33
kirky
brownie
Taffy300
sheep
cricket2009
JTM525
Clarky_two
keith husky 450
mufynman
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The 'Don't forget your Toothbrush' Barmouth Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'Don't forget your Toothbrush' Barmouth Video

Post by shocker Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:28 pm

brownie wrote:hurt my rib a few years ago, hurt when i coughed.
laxatives were the perfect remedy.
your too frightened to cough after taking them!

Might try that, as a good turn out would be handy at the moment due to the painkillers having an unfortunate side effect similar to having a cork hammered up your chuff!
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

The 'Don't forget your Toothbrush' Barmouth Video - Page 4 Empty Re: The 'Don't forget your Toothbrush' Barmouth Video

Post by wolfy Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:36 pm

You been there before mate, stick with it & think positive you know it will pass cheers

In other words "stop whinging" smiler you will soon be back on the dirt cheers
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Gates Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:47 pm

get well soon gar !! ineedyou around to pull me out of the drink !! Very Happy Very Happy go to the chemist and ask them for some "forkcough "medicine ! its brilliant ! also try rubbing tumeric on your chesst as a natural homeopathic rub ! youre chest and nipples will be bright yellow but its really good ! got some on my right knee at the moment !! Very Happy
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Gates Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:50 pm

shocker wrote:
mufynman wrote:I don't think he did , I couldn't find a pic of his gob on the ride , so i had to photoshop some shit on for effect Razz

Any good? Very Happy

The 'Don't forget your Toothbrush' Barmouth Video - Page 4 RIMG0981_zpsfn5hgyua
my missus and my family luv that photo rob ! they having it framed !!! Shocked Shocked it was liquorice by the way !! lol!
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:54 pm

wolfy wrote:You been there before mate, stick with it & think positive you know it will pass cheers

In other words "stop whinging" smiler you will soon be back on the dirt cheers
Not whinging - in fact planning on spending what I'm saving on arse paper on another bike lol!
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:24 pm

lol! lol!
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by mufynman Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:30 am

You could save that 'arse paper' for cleaning the bike , but hang on , don't they say you can't polish a turd ?
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Post by sheep Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:50 pm

shocker wrote:Yep, spent most of the day in NHS waiting rooms today only to be told what I already knew really (sadly from experience Embarassed ) that I fractured a rib Saturday - something about cartlidge damage was mentioned, but wasn't really listening Very Happy

But when she started on about 'bronchial drains' I legged it with the painkillers a bit quick What a Face

Not the end of the world though, as told about 4 weeks should see it right cheers

I don't believe you shocker you've done it again you like evil k is there any bone in your body you've haven't broken...er don't answer that one, get well soon mate.
sheep
sheep

Back to top Go down

Post by juljam33 Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:09 pm

Ah shite news shocker gutted for you fucking 4x4 twats why dont they stick to lanes they can actually get through scratch
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:18 pm

juljam33 wrote:Ah shite news shocker gutted for you fucking 4x4 twats why dont they stick to lanes they can actually get through scratch

Have to say it was my own fault really!

Think I was having such a great day, that I got a bit carried away and didn't really look where I was going properly
I didn't even see the hole between the rock and the Landrover - until I fell into it! Embarassed
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4