Powys Enduro 2016

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Powys Enduro 2016

Post by shocker on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:39 am

wolfy wrote:No can do...but up for camping & fuel duties on this one smiler

Pity you're not riding, but it would be really good to have you doing the fuel cheers

But could you just wear a fat suit and ride the special tests for me too? Very Happy
avatar
shocker
Forum Sponser

Posts : 3089
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 58
Location : in exile just over the border

Back to top Go down

Re: Powys Enduro 2016

Post by kirky on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:16 pm

Entry in !
avatar
kirky
Special star kirky boy

Posts : 1553
Join date : 2011-04-08
Age : 49
Location : West Wales

Back to top Go down

Re: Powys Enduro 2016

Post by JTM525 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:28 pm

wolfy wrote:No can do...but up for camping & fuel duties on this one smiler
How come you not entering? scratch
avatar
JTM525
Forum Sponser

Posts : 2806
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Re: Powys Enduro 2016

Post by juljam33 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:47 pm

Gutted about this, one ive never done and always wanted to but im in france on me hols Rolling Eyes
avatar
juljam33
Forum Sponser

Posts : 2704
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 84
Location : spanking my monkey

Back to top Go down

Re: Powys Enduro 2016

Post by wolfy on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:02 pm

JTM525 wrote:
wolfy wrote:No can do...but up for camping & fuel duties on this one smiler
How come you not entering? scratch  

Giving my daughter away a few days after mate affraid she be tamping if I turned up with a new ktm plaster on lol!
avatar
wolfy
Forum Sponser

Posts : 6503
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 48
Location : Care Home, but sometimes they let me out

Back to top Go down

Re: Powys Enduro 2016

Post by JTM525 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:37 pm

wolfy wrote:
JTM525 wrote:
wolfy wrote:No can do...but up for camping & fuel duties on this one smiler
How come you not entering? scratch  

Giving my daughter away a few days after mate affraid she be tamping if I turned up with a new ktm plaster on lol!
Yeah you're right that would proper go down like a shit sandwich lol!
avatar
JTM525
Forum Sponser

Posts : 2806
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Re: Powys Enduro 2016

Post by JTM525 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:43 pm

Has everyone booked in for camping too? Very Happy i'm posting it off in the morning cheers
avatar
JTM525
Forum Sponser

Posts : 2806
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Re: Powys Enduro 2016

Post by Clarky_two on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:44 pm

JTM525 wrote:Has everyone booked in for camping too? Very Happy i'm posting it off in the morning cheers

Booked the lot mate £126.00 ffs. But it will be a cracking weekend. My forms went this morning.
avatar
Clarky_two
Forum Sponser

Posts : 1197
Join date : 2014-09-14
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: Powys Enduro 2016

Post by JTM525 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:45 pm

Clarky_two wrote:
JTM525 wrote:Has everyone booked in for camping too? Very Happy i'm posting it off in the morning cheers

Booked the lot mate £126.00 ffs. But it will be a cracking weekend. My forms went this morning.
Fucking hell! affraid how did you get to that?
avatar
JTM525
Forum Sponser

Posts : 2806
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Re: Powys Enduro 2016

Post by mufynman on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:53 pm

Mine was £106 with camping ( Clarky probably needed the £20 ACU membership ) .
Bring plenty of Fursty Ferret boy !! Chink
avatar
mufynman

Posts : 3132
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 48
Location : Wye Valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Powys Enduro 2016

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum