South Wales Trail Riders

    Powys Enduro 2016

    Share
    avatar
    shocker

    Posts : 3145
    Join date : 2010-07-21
    Age : 59
    Location : in exile just over the border

    Powys Enduro 2016

    Post by shocker on Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:17 pm

    Rather than clutter up the Welsh 2 Day post thought best to start afresh.........

    Whilst not until early August, the entries have just come out and might well go as quick!

    It looks good to me because it doesn't take up any weekday time, say's it's not aimed at experts, is a single 150 mile lap and held in August so definitely won't be raining!
    Also there's camping on site for a few quid extra the night before which could a fun to if enough sign up  cheers

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Some bit's from last year.......

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    So far.......
    Me
    Clarky
    Joe?
    Owen
    Brownie
    Muffy
    Rich J
    Kirky


    Last edited by shocker on Tue May 10, 2016 10:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
    avatar
    JTM525

    Posts : 2817
    Join date : 2014-01-19
    Age : 36

    Re: Powys Enduro 2016

    Post by JTM525 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:30 pm

    That looks good Gary, you do it last year?
    Knew I should have bought a year licence Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    Viv

    Posts : 851
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 102
    Location : Under the thumb

    Re: Powys Enduro 2016

    Post by Viv on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:44 pm

    Pause the 1st one at 6.05 and you will see someone hanging in a tree What a Face
    avatar
    shocker

    Posts : 3145
    Join date : 2010-07-21
    Age : 59
    Location : in exile just over the border

    Re: Powys Enduro 2016

    Post by shocker on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:51 pm

    JTM525 wrote:That looks good Gary, you do it last year?
    Knew I should have bought a year licence Rolling Eyes

    Never done it - the only time I did enter i got my money back, due to it getting cancelled because it rained for a whole month before!
    avatar
    shocker

    Posts : 3145
    Join date : 2010-07-21
    Age : 59
    Location : in exile just over the border

    Re: Powys Enduro 2016

    Post by shocker on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:59 pm

    Viv wrote:Pause the 1st one at 6.05 and you will see someone hanging in a tree What a Face

    Oops I didn't see him before - not moving much is he!
    avatar
    Viv

    Posts : 851
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 102
    Location : Under the thumb

    Re: Powys Enduro 2016

    Post by Viv on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:03 pm

    shocker wrote:
    Viv wrote:Pause the 1st one at 6.05 and you will see someone hanging in a tree What a Face

    Oops I didn't see him before - not moving much is he!

    Caring lot ain't we Snigger
    avatar
    JTM525

    Posts : 2817
    Join date : 2014-01-19
    Age : 36

    Re: Powys Enduro 2016

    Post by JTM525 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:38 pm

    Good spot Viv Laughing what's a tree doing by there anyway lol!
    avatar
    JTM525

    Posts : 2817
    Join date : 2014-01-19
    Age : 36

    Re: Powys Enduro 2016

    Post by JTM525 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:39 pm

    shocker wrote:
    JTM525 wrote:That looks good Gary, you do it last year?
    Knew I should have bought a year licence Rolling Eyes

    Never done it - the only time I did enter i got my money back, due to it getting cancelled because it rained for a whole month before!
    I'm game, be a good laugh if we go and camp too Very Happy
    avatar
    kirky

    Posts : 1610
    Join date : 2011-04-08
    Age : 50
    Location : West Wales

    Re: Powys Enduro 2016

    Post by kirky on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:54 pm

    I did it in 2012 , brilliant !
    avatar
    Viv

    Posts : 851
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 102
    Location : Under the thumb

    Re: Powys Enduro 2016

    Post by Viv on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:30 pm

    kirky wrote:I did it in 2012 , brilliant !

    Was that you in the tree kirky Snigger

    Sponsored content

    Re: Powys Enduro 2016

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:30 pm