South Wales Trail Riders

Welcome to South Wales trail riders, Dedicated to trail riding throughout Wales and beyond.

No gears Husky.

lchris21

Re: No gears Husky.

Post by lchris21 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:40 pm

wege wrote:move the ballast valve in five clicks and only put 10mm of oil back up your arse,knighter does it every week,he phoned me last night,use a plunger on your knob with a peanut rammed up your bellend,mad feeling [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

fooking mental [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    chamber66

Post by chamber66 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:56 pm

lchris21 wrote:
    wege wrote:move the ballast valve in five clicks and only put 10mm of oil back up your arse,knighter does it every week,he phoned me last night,use a plunger on your knob with a peanut rammed up your bellend,mad feeling [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

fooking mental [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And some [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Tilts

Post by Tilts on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:03 pm

wege wrote:move the ballast valve in five clicks and only put 10mm of oil back up your arse,knighter does it every week,he phoned me last night,use a plunger on your knob with a peanut rammed up your bellend,mad feeling 🐷

what sort of peanut, salted or dry roasted.
    chamber66

Post by chamber66 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:26 am

Honey roast, MMMMmmmmmmmm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ogri

Post by ogri on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:20 am

glad you've found the problem.luckily,those sort of mechanicals can be sorted without the need for a total strip.my kdx selector shaft can be changed from the right hand side if it ever gets damaged.i have one here as good as new in case. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Tilts

Post by Tilts on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:04 am

Yeah, my ass did start to twitch when i realised i had no gears. Lucky it was a straight forward to sort.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 24, 2018 6:32 pm