South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team SWTR

+18
karlos
rockman
Shepy aka THE DUKE
Sjparfy
plugmuncher
alielise
sparks
shocker
phil990
Allmost50
juljam33
cricket2009
Gareth Gates
The Drifter
Hopes Dad
Denzil
Taffymoto22
wolfy
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Team SWTR - Page 4 Empty Re: Team SWTR

Post by rockman Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:10 pm

rockman

Back to top Go down

Post by karlos Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Great pics and reports. Big well done all.
karlos
karlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mogs Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:38 pm

excellent boys, well done to you all
Mogs
Mogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffymoto22 Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:04 pm

That crash video is nasty as hell!
Taffymoto22
Taffymoto22

Back to top Go down

Post by whyzedd Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:20 pm

Looks like a collar bone/ribs job . Same thing happened to me . I had to sit downstairs and try to sleep sitting up as I had done collarbone and four ribs . I slept downstairs for a month because after two weeks I was able to lie down and try to sleep . When I did , I snored so I was banned from the bedroom ! Fack me , you really DO NOT want to sneeze , get hiccups or laugh . Had a whole two days off work over it as well . I had to get away from her indoors as I got the "You should know better at your age , what with three kids and a mortgage " speach on a regular basis . No sympathy there then . She thought it was hilarious when the heavy barrier came down on my head whilst walking to the car in a medical gown to go home from Hospital . I really needed that in the state I was in . Never broken a bone in my body before and then being attacked by a car park barrier . I can tell you that there was some profanities being shouted at that point . I did say sorry to the family with the young lad that were watching me though . They must have thought that I was an escaping crazy guy what with my arm in a sling , medical gown (could not put my shirt back on) , covered in mud and hurling abuse at the said barrier of pain .
That's enough of that carry on . Hopefully the guy just winded himself , got up and carried on . Gutted that I forgot to enter as I was seriously thinking about it but , as my luck would have it ,work went mental and a lot of the jobs were ones that I needed to be there so it probably wasn't a bad call after all . I was thinking of all the folks that I know that were there and I can say , hand on heart that I was n't green with envy . Honest . Top effort to team SWTR . Hope the headlight gets well soon Paul . As usual , great pics and a cracking report .
whyzedd
whyzedd

Back to top Go down

Post by tay46 Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Just discovered this thread as wouldve come said hello up there. Well done to all who rode and completed the two days. Some good pics there.

Don't suppose anyone managed to get any pics of rider 426 (me).

The rider in the video made it to the first fuel check and then decided he'd better not continue. Turns out nothing was broken I dont think.
tay46
tay46

Back to top Go down

Post by rockman Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:24 pm

rockman

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmmaaay! Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:27 am

Well done Team SWTR! Cracking pics, vids and report in general! Looks like you all had a reet laugh! Laughing
Timmmaaay!
Timmmaaay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4