South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend .

+4
wolfy
Gareth Gates
steve
whyzedd
8 posters

Go down

The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . Empty The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend .

Post by whyzedd Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:04 pm

This is the final installment of last weekends three day jolly . The Sunday Tour Operative was our mate Thummy , another top bloke . We arrived at the petrol station at 10 am but while I was watching a van at my side whist riding in, I failed to spot a dividing kerb between the truck fuel and the car fuel . Guess what ....Front wheel on one side and rear wheel the other , hello Tarmac . What a cock . I was even laughing as was everyone else . Not a good start though . At least there was only one pic of me as nobody was expecting that and neither was I .  It was good to see Drifter and Daicrosser giving it a try with us . I think that Drifter thought that we might leave them in the middle of nowhere if they could not keep up . It doesn't work that way with us as we leave together , we return together and in the meantime , everyone mucks in and that is what we do .It was great to see Portboy (a proper geezer) . Pics .........
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1348_zps516a6cd0
The Drifter on his Green Machine .
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1349_zps87e336bd
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1350_zpsaa9b78d8
Go Dai go . He is cool . A good lad . Keep it up young'un . 
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1352_zps3e8d9a5a
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1353_zps42201ea2
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1355_zpsc691813b
I particularly like this trail , it is very loamy and the fallen tree with bits hanging down can put some folk off . The gradient is fairly steep as well . Pictures never really show this . Thummy in the pic .
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1359_zpsc2be2d44
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1361_zpsaac028cf
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1362_zpsddb24b3f
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1365_zps111376a9
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1366_zps3bc58f5b
It was also good to meet Maverick who had traveled with Tetley to ride for the day . That was pretty hardcore . Seven hours driving but this place is amazing . Top effort lads . Hope the finger is OK Mav ?
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1367_zpsd18cb8a1
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1368_zpsd5addd3d
Tetley , on the right .
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1369_zpsc1fe2040
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1370_zpsbaca19a5
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1371_zps75871c0f
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1372_zpsf7c60c98
Flat out you c@nt .
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1373_zpse134d2b2
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1374_zps02a1f16d
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1375_zps41ea97c5
The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . IMGP1376_zps7dcf2256
That's all the pic's . What a weekend . It was the best one of the year . You don't need to go abroad to ride serious trails , you just need to ride with the right folks . We are here for you and that is what we do . That is that . Until next time............................................
whyzedd
whyzedd

Back to top Go down

The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . Empty Re: The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend .

Post by steve Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Cracking stuff Steve and the weather always helps make a good day to.
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend . Empty Re: The Last Hurrah from Last Weekend .

Post by Gareth Gates Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:31 pm

impressed ! ☀
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:44 pm

Cracking pic's again steve, fair do's to drifter for just going with it too! Very Happy
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by hedgetrimmer Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:26 am

Nice ride report.don't like the bogs though. . . . . .Wuss. :x
Me and my m8 are gonna get some trail bikes again soon and hopefully meet up.
Have fun.
hedgetrimmer
hedgetrimmer

Back to top Go down

Post by HondaMicky Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:47 am

Awsome trails cheers affraid

HondaMicky

Back to top Go down

Post by mc queen Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:37 pm

that's wot its all about having fun together. no one left behind? good on u steve,
mc queen
mc queen

http://cwrtlandscaps@msn.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drifter Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:20 am

wolfy wrote:Cracking pic's again steve, fair do's to drifter for just going with it too! Very Happy

I am always conscience of holding the more experienced Riders up but i thoroughly enjoy the rides i get a buzz and i know because of my limited bike handling skills i have a few spills and afterwards i think i could of done that if ???? Anyway Wolfy i would love to go on one of your rides soon because from all accounts yourself and many others are good leaders and Routemasters and they are the type of people i want to learn from hope you have got patience Very Happy see you soon cheers

The Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down