South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi! Just moved to swansea from finland!

+8
sheepshagger
Skippy
Shepy aka THE DUKE
geraint
Miller
wege
captain caveman
fin gas
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hi! Just moved to swansea from finland! Empty Hi! Just moved to swansea from finland!

Post by fin gas Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:13 am

Hello hello!

Just moved back to swansea after having lived in finland for the last 1o years. Trust me...its warm here.

I got into motorcross while i was out there as I was spoilt by the fact that there was at least 5 tracks within 20 minutes of my house including one indoor one!

Of course there seems to be a lack of tracks in the swansea area so I thought I´d try my hand at some green lane and maybe some very very low level hare and hounds races.

I am 34 years old 17 stone and my long suffering bike for the last couple of years has been a ktm xc 150 2 smoke. I have to say i love the bike because it weighs next to nowt and the power from it is amazing! If someone rides it for the first time, they all think its a 250.

But yesterday I picked up my new steed... a 2009 gas gas ec300. And I am not disappointed! Lovely to ride, light and very quick and stinks of blue smoke! I bought this cos its road registered so will allow me to do some green lane riding.

Obviously cos I´m new to green lane riding in the area I shall be checking the posts for places to ride and any advice is greatly recieved. Also if anyone is going and wouldn´t mind a group clown to laugh at...let me know, i´d be happy to oblige!

I could try and stick some pics of my bikes up...if i manage to suss out how to do it.

Anyway...great site and I look forward to a bit o banter!

Gareth

fin gas

Back to top Go down

Hi! Just moved to swansea from finland! Empty Re: Hi! Just moved to swansea from finland!

Post by captain caveman Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:33 am

Hello Gareth plenty of banter here at times Laughing If you want to put some photos upload them to photo bucket and then copy and paste the IMG code here.
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Hi! Just moved to swansea from finland! Empty Re: Hi! Just moved to swansea from finland!

Post by wege Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:39 am

big welcome gareth cheers

wege

Back to top Go down

Post by Miller Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:56 am

Welcome Gareth, enjoy bud Cool
Miller
Miller

Back to top Go down

Post by geraint Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:18 am

hello gareth
geraint
geraint

Back to top Go down

Post by fin gas Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:12 am

Tanks Gents!

I´ll have a look at the whole photo bucket thing a bit later...i got some pics of riding enduro in am metre of snow...and some of the ice flat tracks we made on the lake.

Anyway...its nice to be back and hope to catch up with you guys out some day!

fin gas

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepy aka THE DUKE Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:30 pm

hi gar welcome and enjoy buddy...
Shepy aka THE DUKE
Shepy aka THE DUKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Skippy Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Welcome fella, me ride gasgas ec300 too!! its my 2nd one...superb for laning
Skippy
Skippy

Back to top Go down

Post by sheepshagger Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Skippy wrote:Welcome fella, me ride gasgas ec300 too!! its my 2nd one...superb for laning
and for getting through clutch hoses LOL
sheepshagger
sheepshagger

Back to top Go down

Post by fin gas Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:04 pm

Hang ed! clutch hoses? whats wrong with them? Suspect

any of you guys near swansea ish?

fin gas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next