South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sun 6th - Kington and back the slippery way

+15
ogri
captain caveman
Shepy aka THE DUKE
geraint
Gareth Gates
Miller
wolfy
RichardB
karlos
lchris21
Jimmy
Alan Sugar
nate
wide
shocker
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sun 6th - Kington and back the slippery way - Page 2 Empty Re: Sun 6th - Kington and back the slippery way

Post by shocker Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:15 pm

karlos wrote:Big THANKS Gary. An excellent day out.
Great company, Great lanes.
Apologies for my lack of operating lights, come the summer we can stay out till10 Rolling Eyes

No problem
I don't think we'd have done much more anyway, with or without lights
As unlike some loonys on here i don't much fancy this 'trail ride in the dark' caper myself affraid

Out till 10.0 pm, i don't think either my old bones or arse could stand that Very Happy
Just glad all seemed to have had a good day
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Sun 6th - Kington and back the slippery way - Page 2 Empty Re: Sun 6th - Kington and back the slippery way

Post by Miller Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Excellent report Gary, and some cracking pics. Looked hard work, and nice to see other people on their arses.
Miller
Miller

Back to top Go down

Post by Miller Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Shepy, the bike's sorted now is it?
Miller
Miller

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Gates Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Brill day shocker ! really enjoyed ! U forgot the wet wipes for my muddy face tho !
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by geraint Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:41 pm

as always a good rideout, good company and good report
geraint
geraint

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Bancok chickboy wrote:Brill day shocker ! really enjoyed ! U forgot the wet wipes for my muddy face tho !

If you told me you wanted help with a wet one because you had ''mud in your eye'' i'd be affraid, very affraid affraid

Last edited by Shocker on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by nate Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:50 pm

gary i get afraid every time bancock gets near me........

He's our very own green kamakazi pilot!

if the mud doesnt get you bancock will boy! lol

nate

nate
nate

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Do'nt worry nate! i'll make sure the motox roller blades have brakes, then when i'am rich i buy godzuki proper glasses Smile
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepy aka THE DUKE Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:51 pm

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THE DEMON BIKE IS FINALLY FINE TUNED TONIGHT AND SHE IS ALl DONE I TAKE NO PLEASURE IN THIS Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
STEVE THE ORANGE SURVIVED ALL DAY BABY.

on a lighter note tanks gary for a great lead my friend always a pleasure and to all the lads for the good company yes even you tank. its nice to meet to put some names to avartars lol! . hope to meet all again soon big laughs comes with big company had a great day thanks lads.

p.s.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
steve
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Shepy aka THE DUKE
Shepy aka THE DUKE

Back to top Go down

Post by captain caveman Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:09 pm

RichardB wrote:Sorry Charlie the terrier wouldn't pose properly for the camera! Hope Steve didn't find too much more damage when he got his bike home. Enjoyed meeting you all - never know, I might get a proper bike one day and join you for a ride. Best wishes from Bloke with Vicious Dog and Van!!

Much appreciated the lift back to the van Rich even although geraint though you were going to chop me up and feed me to your pigs if you had any lol!
Have a chat with Garry (shocker CRF) he,s into his trials bikes to.

Shepy fair play to you not bad one completed ride in 6 months of ownership Razz
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next