Frame and swing arm paint job

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Frame and swing arm paint job

Post by chamber66 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:25 pm

I know you mountain bike as well, is the finish good enough for an MB?

Looks very good in the pics
avatar
chamber66

Posts : 1297
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : jack land

Back to top Go down

Re: Frame and swing arm paint job

Post by cnbevan1979 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:57 pm

yes I would say so Jon but I have used argos cycles for mtb in the past and they are better than this but more expensive!
avatar
cnbevan1979

Posts : 335
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 38
Location : Ystrad Rhondda

Back to top Go down

Re: Frame and swing arm paint job

Post by shocker on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:36 pm

cnbevan1979 wrote:my 2008 300 EXC mate

If it's not a dopey question. Why did it need doing on a 2 year old bike??
avatar
shocker
Forum Sponser

Posts : 3089
Join date : 2010-07-21
Age : 58
Location : in exile just over the border

Back to top Go down

Re: Frame and swing arm paint job

Post by karlos on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:13 pm

2shocker wrote:
cnbevan1979 wrote:my 2008 300 EXC mate

If it's not a dopey question. Why did it need doing on a 2 year old bike??

'cos it's a KTM. Rolling Eyes
avatar
karlos

Posts : 691
Join date : 2010-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Frame and swing arm paint job

Post by Shepy aka THE DUKE on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:26 pm

karlos wrote:
2shocker wrote:
cnbevan1979 wrote:my 2008 300 EXC mate

If it's not a dopey question. Why did it need doing on a 2 year old bike??

'cos it's a KTM. Rolling Eyes


you blue riders are so jealous lol! lol!
avatar
Shepy aka THE DUKE

Posts : 1597
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 44
Location : valleys

Back to top Go down

Re: Frame and swing arm paint job

Post by karlos on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:59 pm

shepy wrote:
karlos wrote:
2shocker wrote:
cnbevan1979 wrote:my 2008 300 EXC mate

If it's not a dopey question. Why did it need doing on a 2 year old bike??

'cos it's a KTM. Rolling Eyes


you blue riders are so jealous lol! lol!

Is the powder coat flame retardent ??? Laughing Cool
avatar
karlos

Posts : 691
Join date : 2010-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Frame and swing arm paint job

Post by Shepy aka THE DUKE on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:08 pm

Is the powder coat flame retardent ??? Laughing Cool [/quote]



lol! lol! lol! lol! nice one bruv i like it lol! lol! lol!
avatar
Shepy aka THE DUKE

Posts : 1597
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 44
Location : valleys

Back to top Go down

Re: Frame and swing arm paint job

Post by cnbevan1979 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:26 pm

the previous owner ran the bike without a bash plate so the bottom rails had hardly any paint and I think the 2011 bikes look better with orange frames
avatar
cnbevan1979

Posts : 335
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 38
Location : Ystrad Rhondda

Back to top Go down

Re: Frame and swing arm paint job

Post by chamber66 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:56 am

karlos wrote:
shepy wrote:
karlos wrote:
2shocker wrote:
cnbevan1979 wrote:my 2008 300 EXC mate

If it's not a dopey question. Why did it need doing on a 2 year old bike??

'cos it's a KTM. Rolling Eyes


you blue riders are so jealous lol! lol!

Is the powder coat flame retardent ??? Laughing Cool


Classic Very Happy
avatar
chamber66

Posts : 1297
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : jack land

Back to top Go down

Re: Frame and swing arm paint job

Post by Robcrossy on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:26 am

Any pics of your bike built up on the orange frame??
Would love to see what it looks like..
avatar
Robcrossy

Posts : 118
Join date : 2010-02-03
Location : Port Talbot

Back to top Go down

Re: Frame and swing arm paint job

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum