South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to Karlos...Hang in there Buddy.

+3
ogri
tricks
Tilts
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dedicated to Karlos...Hang in there Buddy. Empty Dedicated to Karlos...Hang in there Buddy.

Post by Tilts Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:20 am

Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Dedicated to Karlos...Hang in there Buddy. Empty Re: Dedicated to Karlos...Hang in there Buddy.

Post by tricks Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:59 am

Nice Ben, mybe Chambers should e-mail Mike Gosselaar as he worked wonders lowering that short arse GOAT geezers bike Wink

what program you using to render your vids?

tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Dedicated to Karlos...Hang in there Buddy. Empty Re: Dedicated to Karlos...Hang in there Buddy.

Post by Tilts Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:31 am

Sony Pro 9.

Only know the basics, far to techy for me.. You lose loads of the quality when you upload them to Vimeo though..

Dont even think the Gooselaar could help Chambers out... do like the RM though, did offer Chambers the 400 for a bit so i could have a play on the yellow beast.. he declined though.
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by ogri Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:16 pm

nice one ben.out all the time your are............bastage.steve has had great service from that yam, ain't he?

getting a towhitch sorted for the spring (not really bothered about missing rides in the winter,short days etc) so you will deffo have to put up with me come spring.

a ride like that and a decent cheese bap after and i'm sorted. Basketball

ogri

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilts Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Im lucky to have an understanding wife, and a 5 year old daughter that is probably glad to see the back of me for a few hours... plus being a bit fitter gives you the buzz to get out.

Yeah, the WR has proved it's worth, especially with the oath its had to lumber about for all those hard miles it's done. We'll be here in the Spring fella, and im sure we can sort a Cheese bap out for you.. Very Happy
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Portboy29 Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Tilts wrote:Im lucky to have an understanding wife, and a 5 year old daughter that is probably glad to see the back of me for a few hours... plus being a bit fitter gives you the buzz to get out.

Yeah, the WR has proved it's worth, especially with the oath its had to lumber about for all those hard miles it's done. We'll be here in the Spring fella, and im sure we can sort a Cheese bap out for you.. Very Happy

I think you mean OAF.
Portboy29
Portboy29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilts Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:51 pm

haven't you got any minibus windows to clean.
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by wege Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:16 pm

loved that ben,smart,good effort guys in tricky conditions rendeer santa 🤡

wege

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:34 pm

Tilts wrote:Sony Pro 9.

Only know the basics, far to techy for me.. You lose loads of the quality when you upload them to Vimeo though..

Dont even think the Gooselaar could help Chambers out... do like the RM though, did offer Chambers the 400 for a bit so i could have a play on the yellow beast.. he declined though.

I know i can't wait to blag a go on it, i love sazooks, not ridden with John for ages though. Is that a copy of Pro 9 or did you buy it - i only had it on demo but it run out a few weeks back. Sad
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by Portboy29 Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:01 pm

Tilts wrote:haven't you got any minibus windows to clean.
if your going to abreviate then use the abreviation correctly (havn't not haven't).
Portboy29
Portboy29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next