South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm looking to borrow a small box tailer for a week or so ?

4 posters

Go down

I'm looking to borrow a small box tailer for a week or so ? Empty I'm looking to borrow a small box tailer for a week or so ?

Post by lchris21 Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:18 am

Anyone able to sort me out with a smallish one for a week or so ? Got a few tonnes of rubbish cluttering up the back garden I need to get shot of, down the local recycling center.

Cheers

lchris21

Back to top Go down

I'm looking to borrow a small box tailer for a week or so ? Empty Re: I'm looking to borrow a small box tailer for a week or so ?

Post by chamber66 Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:47 am

Yep give me a call
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

I'm looking to borrow a small box tailer for a week or so ? Empty Re: I'm looking to borrow a small box tailer for a week or so ?

Post by nuckingfuts Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:55 pm

yea i got one as well mate if you want to borrow it its yours, send me a pm and we sort it out. ryan

nuckingfuts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilts Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:58 pm

chambers, iwould hardly call a swan matchbox with two buttons on the side a box trailer.
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by nuckingfuts Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:20 pm

the one i got should hold a tone easy.

nuckingfuts

Back to top Go down

Post by lchris21 Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:41 am

Nice one boys, great stuff. Cheer's Nucking, will give big John's a try first as he's closer, if its as small as Tilts reckons I'll use yours to dump his the same time as the rubbish [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

John, I got your landline number, PM me your address fella and I'll come down today for it if possible ?

lchris21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down