South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green laning an bike safe accommodation HELP

4 posters

Go down

Green laning an bike safe accommodation HELP Empty Green laning an bike safe accommodation HELP

Post by Crashdummy113 Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:29 am

Hi all I'm new to this site an I'm basically looking for some help/advice etc, me my brother an mate are coming to Wales late Friday 18th Nov through to lunch time on the Monday, are plans are to do as much legal riding Saturday an Sunday as we can.
Now firstly we are coming from Essex so South Wales would be great, secondly we havnt got a clue wether to pay a guide or just go riding, where are the best places,where is the cheapest good accomadation etc etc can anyone help cheers

Crashdummy113

Back to top Go down

Green laning an bike safe accommodation HELP Empty Re: Green laning an bike safe accommodation HELP

Post by juljam33 Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:36 am

Alright, plenty of trailbike friendly b+bs in and around Rhayader with plenty of legal lanes to keep you busy all weekend just get yourself an os map of the area or if your flush pay for a guide
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Green laning an bike safe accommodation HELP Empty Re: Green laning an bike safe accommodation HELP

Post by wolfy Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:33 pm

Agree with Juljam, best place to find legal lanes which are easy to map read are out of Rhayader, there is many legal lanes still left in south wales... but hard to navigate even with a good map & reading skills.

Hi & welcome btw Very Happy

wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:44 pm

Ps: There is a Byway on the map very close & north west of Rhayader affraid that puppy will bring you down lol! best to check out Trailwise to find out what's open/rideable or not Very Happy

Last edited by wolfy on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by OWEN450X Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:10 pm

Welcome to the forum, Just hope your a good swimmer coming to Wales lol!
OWEN450X
OWEN450X

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down