South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BMX Wanted

+2
chamber66
pevs
6 posters

Go down

BMX Wanted Empty BMX Wanted

Post by pevs Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:25 pm

BMX wanted must be full size nice and tidy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pevs
pevs

Back to top Go down

BMX Wanted Empty Re: BMX Wanted

Post by chamber66 Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:16 am

You're to old you twat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Post by captain caveman Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:39 am

what about a Raleigh Griffer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oo i can see where this thread is going [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by chamber66 Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:18 am

I had a blue Griffter, pile of crap really because bmx's had come out by then and it weighed a ton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Post by captain caveman Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:21 am

mine was red paid 19 quid for it, crashed it into a car on the first day straight over the bonnet still have the scars [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Portboy29 Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:17 am

Was that before they invented the wheel?
Portboy29
Portboy29

Back to top Go down

Post by pevs Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:06 pm

I had a Grifter to, scaffolding pole for a top tube them were the days [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pevs
pevs

Back to top Go down

Post by Antrow Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:57 pm

pevs wrote:I had a Grifter to, scaffolding pole for a top tube them were the days [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Got one at home,not being used any more,chrome fella,stunt pegs front and rear,not home till the 4 august if you can wait that long,have you got the part as ET in the remake and are after a bmx ,to sit on the handle bars! in a bread basket!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] seriously i do have one up for grabs if you want ,but will have to wait a little while,sorry no pics of me riding it (chamber)!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Antrow
Antrow

Location : sometimes here,sometimes there,sometimes everywhere!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:47 pm

I got a few old ones here that i've restored but they are worth a pretty penny.. so not for sale [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - i'll ask about for you though, i'm offered bikes all the time. Is it for you or your son/daughter?
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by pevs Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:05 pm

tricks wrote:I got a few old ones here that i've restored but they are worth a pretty penny.. so not for sale [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - i'll ask about for you though, i'm offered bikes all the time. Is it for you or your son/daughter?

The old school one`s are great! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] need it for my boys birthday in 10 Aug, let me know if you hear anything
Cheers!
pevs
pevs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down