South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ktm pants

+5
mufynman
shocker
keith husky 450
Taffy300
Viv
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ktm pants - Page 3 Empty Re: Ktm pants

Post by phil990 Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:53 am

Taffyboy07 wrote:
steve wrote:
Viv wrote:Thanks for input guys I've gone for a pair of Ktm Hydroteq PANTs as they seem to fit well.  Ktm pants - Page 3 170626

They do fit well but you may want to get a set of oil skins to go over the top of them lol!
Like I said... other people think different... Steve, you must have a dodgy pair. Mine have never let water in.

You canna wash em in biological washing powder mind...No
phil990
phil990

Back to top Go down

Post by Viv Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:24 am

phil990 wrote:
Taffyboy07 wrote:
steve wrote:
Viv wrote:Thanks for input guys I've gone for a pair of Ktm Hydroteq PANTs as they seem to fit well.  Ktm pants - Page 3 170626

They do fit well but you may want to get a set of oil skins to go over the top of them lol!
Like I said... other people think different... Steve, you must have a dodgy pair. Mine have never let water in.

Whats Biological washing powder? think i heard her talk about that at some time.
Viv
Viv

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy300 Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:33 am

Viv wrote:
phil990 wrote:
Taffyboy07 wrote:
steve wrote:

Whats Biological washing powder?  think i heard her talk about that at some time.
What's washing your kit ?? I think I may have heard someone talk about that too lol!
Taffy300
Taffy300

Back to top Go down

Post by Viv Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:24 am

Taffy some may call us male chauvinistic pigs but i call it lucky.
Do you have magic pants where ya chuck em on the froordrobe and they end up clean in the drawers,
I'm not questioning it, same as i don't want to know where the vacuum is.
cheers
Viv
Viv

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy300 Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:14 pm

Viv wrote:Taffy some may call us male chauvinistic pigs but i call it lucky.
Do you have magic pants where ya chuck em on the froordrobe and they end up clean in the drawers,
I'm not questioning it, same as i don't want to know where the vacuum is.
cheers
My Mrs is an OCD freak anyway, & I mean a proper freak, so I don't need to worry about what's clean & what's dirty, because a few hours later everything is clean, She Hoover's religiously 1st thing in the morning, leaves the hoover by the front door then goes to work, she will come home & Hoover again even though no' one has been in all day, she will take out of the machine what she put in & straight away load it up again, she Irons as it comes out & puts it away, she's a bloody diamond butt & all I have to do is stay out of her way, win win I say cheers , If the question you are asking: Do I take her for granted ? ............ No...don't be silly Ktm pants - Page 3 365881 Ktm pants - Page 3 365881 should I do more ?.......... Probably Very Happy
Taffy300
Taffy300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3