South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'Don't forget your Toothbrush' Barmouth Video

+13
shocker
hypnoelvis
mizzed
juljam33
kirky
brownie
Taffy300
sheep
cricket2009
JTM525
Clarky_two
keith husky 450
mufynman
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The 'Don't forget your Toothbrush' Barmouth Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The 'Don't forget your Toothbrush' Barmouth Video

Post by JTM525 Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:34 pm

brownie wrote:1.02 mins in,
is that horse shoe lane or bastard lane as its more commonly know, by the golf club?
It is mate although I wasn't there for that one, i had other commitments in Machynlleth lol!
Gary broke his rib on a landrover bumper there though Sad
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

The 'Don't forget your Toothbrush' Barmouth Video - Page 3 Empty Re: The 'Don't forget your Toothbrush' Barmouth Video

Post by shocker Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:46 pm

Yep, spent most of the day in NHS waiting rooms today only to be told what I already knew really (sadly from experience Embarassed ) that I fractured a rib Saturday - something about cartlidge damage was mentioned, but wasn't really listening Very Happy

But when she started on about 'bronchial drains' I legged it with the painkillers a bit quick What a Face

Not the end of the world though, as told about 4 weeks should see it right cheers
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:29 pm

shocker wrote:Yep, spent most of the day in NHS waiting rooms today only to be told what I already knew really (sadly from experience Embarassed ) that I fractured a rib Saturday - something about cartlidge damage was mentioned, but wasn't really listening Very Happy

But when she started on about 'bronchial drains' I legged it with the painkillers a bit quick What a Face

Not the end of the world though, as told about 4 weeks should see it right cheers
Oh shite !!!! Think u need the emu oil more than gareth shocker. The drains are if u get fluid on the lung from the break. They used a big syringe on me into the lung to drain it out  affraid
sparks
sparks

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:38 pm

Shit news Gary, speedy recovery mate.
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by mufynman Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:41 pm

Oh dear Gaz , which armchair you sleeping in ?
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:47 pm

I think they are moithering because I've already got a version of Farmers Lung, and had CT scans etc. last week that showed I've also got a ruptured diaphragm Shocked

The draining they spoke of involved being bent over a big pillow etc. (I ain't kidding here Shocked ) to get the lungs low enough to drain if too painful to cough to avoid infection

Do know that the 98 mile road ride home Sunday gave me a bit too much time to think about my current hobby though!  Very Happy
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:48 pm

mufynman wrote:Oh dear Gaz , which armchair you sleeping in ?

You've obviously done the same thing at some point! lol!
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:03 pm

Oh bollox mate - rib pain and a cough aint good I know !!!

dont give up mate - summers coming we're sure to have some nice flowing rides without all the "smashing against rocks" lanes

crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by brownie Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:07 pm

holy shit.
ouch
brownie
brownie

Back to top Go down

Post by brownie Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:09 pm

hurt my rib a few years ago, hurt when i coughed.
laxatives were the perfect remedy.
your too frightened to cough after taking them!
brownie
brownie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next