South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gas gas

+9
spendy46
wege
Antrow
cnbevan1979
chamber66
ogri
ktm jon
captain caveman
Tilts
13 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gas gas - Page 6 Empty Re: Gas gas

Post by Tilts Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Walnutwhip wrote:He he he the relic was running yesterday needs new gearshift now what phecking next... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] still cant be as bad as chambers Ktm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You wont here it come or go bud...stealth she is [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How did it go today Ben?

Good thanks Rich, enjoyed riding her..Power band only caught me once trying to get over a log. Even done Thumy on a couple of hills, then spent the rest of the day try to catch him, until we got lossed, and then our heads went...never meet a man than sweats more than me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by chamber66 Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Tilts wrote:
Walnutwhip wrote:He he he the relic was running yesterday needs new gearshift now what phecking next... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] still cant be as bad as chambers Ktm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You wont here it come or go bud...stealth she is [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How did it go today Ben?

Good thanks Rich, enjoyed riding her..Power band only caught me once trying to get over a log. Even done Thumy on a couple of hills, then spent the rest of the day try to catch him, until we got lossed, and then our heads went...never meet a man than sweats more than me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's coz he was alone in the woods with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilts Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No comment....
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by ogri Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:37 pm

looks great tilts.i know people slate the build quality but its only minor irritations.the engine,chassis and suspension are all top notch.know a few blokes over the club who have done huge mileages trail riding and multiple enduro's every year and are still on original piston and clutch on '05 bikes.hard to believe but true.after the first couple of years the trailriding dropped off a bit but still huge hours on OE piston etc.

put a long tailpipe on fella,helps off idle no end.buy one,ride both pipes back to back then post your opinion.

ogri

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnutwhip Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:51 pm

He will have sold it by the time it takes to fit two exhausts ogri [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Walnutwhip
Walnutwhip

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilts Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:41 pm

Walnutwhip wrote:He will have sold it by the time it takes to fit two exhausts ogri [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah may have done Rich, but do you know what...i never bring a bag of fuckin shit home do I,

Want any tips on buying bikes give me a shout.
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilts Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:48 pm

ogri wrote:looks great tilts.i know people slate the build quality but its only minor irritations.the engine,chassis and suspension are all top notch.know a few blokes over the club who have done huge mileages trail riding and multiple enduro's every year and are still on original piston and clutch on '05 bikes.hard to believe but true.after the first couple of years the trailriding dropped off a bit but still huge hours on OE piston etc.

put a long tailpipe on fella,helps off idle no end.buy one,ride both pipes back to back then post your opinion.

Thanks Ogri, if i see a cheap one i might give it a go...im a little nervy on real steep stuff, plenty of torque but always a bit weary about that powerband coming to harsh when feathering the clutch. But just got to adapt from riding the husky 450 which in tears your tendons out of your arms when power up hill.
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by ktm jon Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:32 pm

nice ben gis a go
ktm jon
ktm jon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilts Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:44 pm

ktm jon wrote:nice ben gis a go

No. Last time i saw you ride a dirt bike, you nearly snapped it in half, knocked yourself out, and nearly killed my father.

Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by ktm jon Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:54 pm

wanker you are then lol
ktm jon
ktm jon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content