South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.25 tonne trolley jack - repair - freebie

+4
JTM525
mufynman
steve
curl666
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2.25 tonne trolley jack - repair - freebie  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2.25 tonne trolley jack - repair - freebie

Post by mufynman Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:50 am

yeah , if i fixed that , would i really feel happy lying under a 2 ton vehicle , listening out for that subtle hiss sound Razz  15 years ago I worked for a place that imported them , turned out half were faulty so they got one guy cutting them in half with an angle grinder and skipping them . After a day he got bored with cutting them and just skipped them whole . After the weekend , all the whole ones had gone from the skip. Gawd knows what ever happened to them ( although one of them is in my garage  Very Happy  )
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

2.25 tonne trolley jack - repair - freebie  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2.25 tonne trolley jack - repair - freebie

Post by curl666 Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:00 pm

That's what axle stands are for you sausage! I'll bin it next week if no one wants it, maybe keep the handle as a payment stick for the bike business Smile

curl666

Back to top Go down

Post by mufynman Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:59 pm

Good point curl , I used to use wobbly blocks of wood . Now I just take it to a garage cheers
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Post by curl666 Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:47 pm

Coming to think of it I should fix it and use it myself. I know drive a vivaro so this will be useful

curl666

Back to top Go down

Post by shultzy Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:53 pm

I am still reeling from my ex girlfriend and her little helper emptying my garage of my tools while i was fixing push bikes for the Queen in HMP Swansea. Just trying to replace as much as i can without spending another fortune as i have no contents insurance , not that the police would prosecute her anyway. All donations are greatfully recieved.

if you pick my plea then thamks if not then not to worry, i'll get one sooner or later.
cheers
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

shultzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy300 Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:01 pm

shultzy wrote:I am still reeling from my ex girlfriend and her little helper emptying my garage of my tools while i was fixing push bikes for the Queen in HMP Swansea. Just trying to replace as much as i can without spending another fortune as i have no contents insurance , not that the police would prosecute her anyway. All donations are greatfully recieved.

if you pick my plea then thamks if not then not to worry, i'll get one sooner or later.
cheers
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
More neck than a giraffe for a 1st post, dread to think what the 2nd will be lol!
Taffy300
Taffy300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2