South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday 6th December - Questionable weather, but great company!

+7
Taffy300
crm250dude
wayne xr
wolfy
mufynman
cricket2009
mizzed
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sunday 6th December -  Questionable weather, but great company! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunday 6th December - Questionable weather, but great company!

Post by crm250dude Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:08 am

I did try getting steve back later but we were running out of puddles .....

he who laughs last ...... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Sunday 6th December -  Questionable weather, but great company! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunday 6th December - Questionable weather, but great company!

Post by Taffy300 Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:09 am

he who laughs last ......

Thinks Slowest !!
Taffy300
Taffy300

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzed Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Just inspected the bike after the weekends race with speedy and wolfy, 3 bow's in the front rim, straightened them out perfectly, however one nasty split in the rim seam on one side of the rim!

Time for the die grinder to prep the rim and then a trip to my friendly aluminium welder, and finally a few hours of polishing to do >_<

Sunday 6th December -  Questionable weather, but great company! - Page 3 Dsc_0611
mizzed
mizzed

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzed Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:44 pm

Just dreading going through the rest of the bike now, guessing there will be more to repair >_<
mizzed
mizzed

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:01 pm

mizzed wrote:Just inspected the bike after the weekends race with speedy and wolfy, 3 bow's in the front rim, straightened them out perfectly, however one nasty split in the rim seam on one side of the rim!

Time for the die grinder to prep the rim and then a trip to my friendly aluminium welder, and finally a few hours of polishing to do >_<

Sunday 6th December -  Questionable weather, but great company! - Page 3 Dsc_0611

Maybe running 0 psi to blame??
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzed Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Would be if I did, but I never run the front at that pressure. It was still at 15psi today when I took it off. Lowest I've ever run the front is 12psi.
mizzed
mizzed

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:14 pm

It was ony a thought - but it looks like i should have known better Smile
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:19 pm

if you need to borrow a front wheel you know where to come ....

crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:25 pm

wolfy wrote:Cracking vid dude Very Happy you need to play steve at his own game like rob did at the end of the vid cheers

That reminds me I owe mizzed two dunkings or one good roosting lol!

Ive had my fair share of dunking's over the years lol!
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzed Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:28 pm

shocker wrote:It was ony a thought - but it looks like i should have known better Smile

Don't be blaming Tubliss, Steve does that enough Wink

I'm not even look at the rear tho because I've abused it so bad on low pressure it thinks I'm a friend of the family.
mizzed
mizzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next