South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Foreigners coming here - taking our lanes

5 posters

Go down

Bloody Foreigners coming here - taking our lanes  Empty Bloody Foreigners coming here - taking our lanes

Post by crm250dude Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:11 pm

crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Bloody Foreigners coming here - taking our lanes  Empty Re: Bloody Foreigners coming here - taking our lanes

Post by mufynman Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:40 am

hes got loads of vids , high octane stuff ! In his defense , he does ride a BIG bike offroad , which some of us seem scared of ( I want to see you and Steve on the Dakar and Transalp , I'll bring the V75 Razz )
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Bloody Foreigners coming here - taking our lanes  Empty Re: Bloody Foreigners coming here - taking our lanes

Post by geraint Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:11 pm

Typical German, he counted the feckin puddles:affraid:
geraint
geraint

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:21 pm

You don't exactly talk the native tongue yourself mind dude Snigger the lanes are here for all, like there's are for us too! cheers
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:30 am

wolfy wrote:You don't exactly talk the native tongue yourself mind dude Snigger the lanes are here for all, like there's are for us too! cheers

Your 'avving a bubble geez - I bet that krout aint seen half the frog's ive been on
crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by mc queen Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:37 pm

i thought the dude had a cold cause he talked funny, Snigger Snigger Snigger
mc queen
mc queen

http://cwrtlandscaps@msn.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down