South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First ride back, What a cracker

+3
crm250dude
mizzed
Steptoe (Jetset)
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

First ride back, What a cracker - Page 2 Empty Re: First ride back, What a cracker

Post by mizzed Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:50 pm

Well impressed with the tubliss today, ran with a near bald tyre below at 3psi in rear, and although sideways quite a bit, it never failed to grab and got me up everything today.

First ride back, What a cracker - Page 2 Img_0711
mizzed
mizzed

Back to top Go down

First ride back, What a cracker - Page 2 Empty Re: First ride back, What a cracker

Post by Steptoe (Jetset) Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:03 pm

Steve couldn't resist the ride when he heard that I was coming. Thank Fu** he was there other wise when Jam & Pete laid up we would have been Fu**ed.
Steptoe (Jetset)
Steptoe (Jetset)

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzed Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:05 pm

steve wrote:Shame you missed out on the first bit of the ride due to that flat front tyre lol!

First ride back, What a cracker - Page 2 P1010105
image upload free

Mooses mooses mooses no air no punctures smiler

Yeah to be fair that was not a Tubliss fault, that was me using an already fucked tyre that I pushed my luck on, thinking I could squeeze 1 more day out of, I was wrong. The dunlop performed faultlessly, and with its stiffer sidewall, had it have punctured I would I have run it flat for the day. That metzeler was flopping about all over the place even tho the beads were locked fully from the tubliss. Going forward I will be selecting tyres that will let me ride flat Smile
mizzed
mizzed

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzed Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:08 pm

Video is now online.
mizzed
mizzed

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzed Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:13 pm

Class pics too steve! Very Happy
mizzed
mizzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy300 Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:23 am

Taffyboy07 wrote:
wolfy wrote:Sounds like you had a good one cheers

I thought you were going as well Paul ?

Oops!!, wrong ride...
Taffy300
Taffy300

Back to top Go down

Post by Steptoe (Jetset) Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:05 pm

Cracking video and pics boys.
Steptoe (Jetset)
Steptoe (Jetset)

Back to top Go down

Post by simon Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:20 pm

mizzed wrote:Well impressed with the tubliss today, ran with a near bald tyre below at 3psi in rear, and although sideways quite a bit, it never failed to grab and got me up everything today.

never mind the grip, I would be more concerned about this happening with 3psiFirst ride back, What a cracker - Page 2 Clothes%20and%20bike%20029_zpsholwpaf9
i managed to pick this up on my first ride with this lot, was a bastard to get tyres to seat after this

simon

Back to top Go down

Post by jams Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:55 pm

simon wrote:
mizzed wrote:Well impressed with the tubliss today, ran with a near bald tyre below at 3psi in rear, and although sideways quite a bit, it never failed to grab and got me up everything today.

never mind the grip, I would be more concerned about this happening with 3psiFirst ride back, What a cracker - Page 2 Clothes%20and%20bike%20029_zpsholwpaf9
i managed to pick this up on my first ride with this lot, was a bastard to get tyres to seat after this

Was that with tubliss Simon?
jams
jams

Back to top Go down

Post by jams Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:57 pm

Looked a good ride lads, nice vid Pete. Clutch all fixed, no guarantees I'll make it past go this Sunday though!
jams
jams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next