South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bought me an X Trainer .

+9
crm250dude
Gareth Gates
x.b.b.
steve
mufynman
Taffy300
wolfy
mizzed
whyzedd
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bought me an X Trainer . - Page 2 Empty Re: Bought me an X Trainer .

Post by whyzedd Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:43 pm

I know that they are good as a fella down your way has one and rides with The Maesteg Massive . He doesn't have to peel off for fuel . Tell you what though Gareth , I'm out with a few butties on Saturday and it will be interesting to know the fuel range . Be rude to not do a ride report so I will let you know mate .
whyzedd
whyzedd

Back to top Go down

Post by whyzedd Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:49 pm

Cheers for the invite Mr W but there will be ten or so of us and that would be taking the Mick . As for nothing around our area to ride Rob , these are "special places" . They aren't like Mad Max but on a weekend it's best to go En Mass if you know what I mean .
whyzedd
whyzedd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Gates Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:01 pm

whyzedd wrote:I know that they are good as a fella down your way has one and rides with The Maesteg Massive . He doesn't have to peel off for fuel . Tell you what though Gareth , I'm out with a few butties on Saturday and it will be interesting to know the fuel range . Be rude to not do a ride report so I will let you know mate .
thanks steve
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by x.b.b. Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:28 am

Not being a technical guru Steve, but I would have thought that once you've added the correct amount of oil to your fuel surely that meter's the amount of oil going correctly. At least with premix going in, if you've got petrol going in you know you have oil going in and one thing less to worry about.
Nice looking bike mind Wink

x.b.b.

Back to top Go down

Post by whyzedd Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:37 pm

It is rather nice to fill the tank like the 4t riders mind and I know what you're saying . The oil mix thing is just another added bonus on a brilliant not so little mountain goat . Trail rides are fine but this thing comes alive in the woods and snotty stuff . I cannot tell you how much this tidy bike has to offer . It's a normal bike with very special qualities . I am not BEC level and I don't need suspension that will handle big table top jumps . I really don't need the hit of massive power but I can wind out the power valve spring plus the RR spannie fits straight on . Go no medals to win me , I'm just into big smiles plus it makes me happy when I show folk around that they get back with big smiles too . On another note , I have been working on a decent route from South Wales right up to Derbyshire and with help from friends it is now complete . Just have to work out a date now folks .
whyzedd
whyzedd

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:13 pm

Maybe end of sept 26/27 - or 1st weekend oct 3/4 - little B&B in derbyshire
... sounds good to me??
crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy300 Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:31 am

crm250dude wrote:Maybe end of sept 26/27 - or 1st weekend oct 3/4 - little B&B in derbyshire
... sounds good to me??

Me Too, Im in for those dates mate. Would like to see the Beta in action aswell.
Taffy300
Taffy300

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:15 am

That sounds like a long way off road Shocked will they have rebuild facility's at the b&b for them thats on ktm,s lol!
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy300 Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:24 am

steve wrote:That sounds like a long way off road Shocked will they have rebuild facility's at the b&b for them thats on ktm,s lol!  

Yes..... I think I was being a bit bold on that 1 Steve, 155 miles & nearly 3 hrs by road....... However, those dates are still good for me for an outing.
Taffy300
Taffy300

Back to top Go down

Post by Quattro Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:41 am

Hi what area were you riding in like the look of some of those climbs
Quattro
Quattro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next