South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the area new to the forum

+6
mizzed
juljam33
crm250dude
Clarky_two
Gareth Gates
Zappa
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New to the area new to the forum - Page 3 Empty Re: New to the area new to the forum

Post by Zappa Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:45 pm

juljam33 wrote:
Zappa wrote:Great for Brechfa I go up there a lot, love it.

But falling into ccm250dude camp with the others you mention no idea where they are. I'm just a stupid Englishman. [/quote

One forest leads into the other, you could ride them all day without following the same track twice

That's me studying the OS map for the next few days.. Unless anyone fancies a ride out that way in the next couple of weeks and showing me the way?

I hail from Stoke on Trent (or Smoke on Stench as its known locally) but at the far North of the town bordering of the Peak District, then spent the 10 years previous to my epic move here in Northamptonshire.

Only time I have been to Brixton is to the famous academy, I think I saw the King of Leon there many moons ago when they were just starting out. great night out but ended with my wallet being snatched.. Think I would take Merthyr over Brixton any day of the week. and those burnt out cars look quite artistic in a strange kind of way..
Zappa
Zappa

Back to top Go down

New to the area new to the forum - Page 3 Empty Re: New to the area new to the forum

Post by crm250dude Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:21 pm

When I loaded all my stuff into a box van and drove it down the M4 - we sang this all the way....

crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:54 pm

lol! lol!
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:05 pm

I like the bit at the end where he goes "Im off to Ebbw now"..... Very Happy
crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3