South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

let me in...

+2
captain caveman
LSB69
6 posters

Go down

let me in... Empty let me in...

Post by LSB69 Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:58 pm

hello, please can i join your group, after cock sucker cupid heard that i had sat in tilts kitchen and handed over a fair sum of money for a nice KDX, he said he no longer wanted me looking in on his forum so he banned me..still look in there on my ipod as he cant control that.

can i start by making a suggestion that we pick one member on here who has a bit of computer know how, lick fuck out of his ass, surround him with half a dozen no hoper's who suck up to him like he's some sort of demi god tell him everyday how wonderful he is, let him think is a a pioneer of trail riding and the only one who has or could ever do it to the point of him having some major delusions of grandeur and then when it all starts getting a bit too much for him, let him pull the plug on the forum for good (or at least 24hrs)

i promise to be a good little boy while on here and say and do only what i'm told.
LSB69
LSB69

Back to top Go down

let me in... Empty Re: let me in...

Post by captain caveman Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:05 am

i think your going to feel right at home here what with the terminator to let me in... Icon_lol
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilts Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:32 am

Lionel you old bastard, sorry that i tarnished you with my miss fortune, hows nipper getting on with the KDX..
dont think it will be long before the pressure will take its tool on the old sod. very strange man. anyway, weve got some good boys on here, looking forward to the warmer weather so we can all get out and have a decent days riding, im sure we could put together a cracking route with all our knwoledge.
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by watts Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:15 am

lionel how the devil are you,

watts

Back to top Go down

Post by ktm jon Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:52 am

welcome lsb
ktm jon
ktm jon

Back to top Go down

Post by wege Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:54 am

welcome lsb let me in... Icon_cheers

wege

Back to top Go down

Post by LSB69 Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Tilts wrote:Lionel you old bastard, sorry that i tarnished you with my miss fortune, hows nipper getting on with the KDX..
dont think it will be long before the pressure will take its tool on the old sod. very strange man. anyway, weve got some good boys on here, looking forward to the warmer weather so we can all get out and have a decent days riding, im sure we could put together a cracking route with all our knwoledge.

alright tilts,
nick is loving the KDX, he did have a bit of an off up the druids way at christmas and twisted his knee think it fucked every body's day up a bit as it slowed the pace right down, but on the plus side it meant that i could keep up!
after a month of being in pain i let him have some time off work to see the doc, he now has to go for scan to see what damage he's done..he's young, he'll mend.
LSB69
LSB69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum