South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kylie injured, - I should be so lucky !

+2
mufynman
crm250dude
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kylie injured, - I should be so lucky ! Empty Kylie injured, - I should be so lucky !

Post by crm250dude Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:57 am

All the universe was telling me not to ride this weekend...

First - Joe posts a ride - then realises its the wrong weekend
then the missus decides to have the grand daughter for the weekend and says "were going to spend some quality time with Daisy" Twisted Evil

So i manage to blag a few hours and organise a quick blast with Steptoe / possibly steve to join us..- only he cancels a couple of hours before with a stiff neck......

and steve is off across the country looking at V8 engines...

Feck it i thought - its the first day of spring, and i got a helmet cam...I'll just go for a quick blast up the mountain behind me on my jack jones..

So i ended up in the dirt with a broken Chinese camera, broken clutch lever and hand guard, and worse of all I split my exhaust pipe..but I'm alive

So im looking for a CRM250 MK3 dep pipe - heres the video...

crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Kylie injured, - I should be so lucky ! Empty Re: Kylie injured, - I should be so lucky !

Post by mufynman Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:10 am

Top vid ! Hey that camera is pretty shit hot too , did you set it on the " just smoked a doobie and getting serious flashbacks man " mode . Razz
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Kylie injured, - I should be so lucky ! Empty Re: Kylie injured, - I should be so lucky !

Post by steve Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:47 am

only he cancels a couple of hours before with a stiff neck...... scratch
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:32 am

that camera is proper made in china stuff !!!
I cant remove the date and time, which is annoying - it steams up in synch with my goggles
- and to mount it on the helmet you have to put it sideways

- but i do have to say, when i decked it I landed full on the camera - 15 stone at 30mph and it survived !

The Acid effect is youtube trying to fix the shaky video - i thought it would make the video more stable - but as you say its just given it an LSD effect .... far out man !!! (removed that)

So i'm on the search for an exhaust pipe - anyone know who sells Dep pipes ? - not leisure trail they are such rip-offs

crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by simon Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:38 pm

Why don't you have the pipe welded?

simon

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:39 pm

simon wrote:Why don't you have the pipe welded?

i was thinking that myself - and had a closer inspection today, but its bent right into the frame as well as split

its rusty as hell anyway and in need of a change...

crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by simon Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:56 pm

Probably an easy fix give me a shout if you want it done.

simon

Back to top Go down

Post by JTM525 Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Anything to get out of pant glas steps lol!
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:37 pm

simon wrote:Probably an easy fix give me a shout if you want it done.

it is very bent - it landed right on the pipe, i tried to hit it with a brick hammer but its only going to dent it and i didnt want to cause any damage to the studs ?

crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:17 pm

JTM525 wrote:Anything to get out of pant glas steps lol!

I haven't jibbered yet

- i put new handlebars on today - ordered a clutch lever unit and new hand guards.... will make some calls about a shiny new exhaust tomorrow

might get here in time for your ride !!!

steve even called me the other night just to goad me some more

crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum